[REL] Script 'Dragon'

AlexanderBlade

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@skyesfury: make sure that you don't have "skyboost.asi" on your system, it will probably be in your skyrim main folder or the "asi" subfolder if you have one.

Edit: the other possibility is that you installed the script dragon files incorrectly. The files inside the "bin" folder must go into your main skyrim folder. Don't copy the actual "bin" folder, only the files within it.

There's no SkyBoost anywhere on my computer at all. Like I said, haven't had it since January and I've reinstalled my entire Win7 since then.

I took all the files from the bin folder and put them where the readme said to, the way it said to. It's not an installation issue and it's not user error. Even when I turn off ALL mods, with a fresh install of the game, it still gives me the error.

Like I said before, there's no discernible reason for me to be getting the error, but I am getting it.

There's no SkyBoost anywhere on my computer at all. Like I said, haven't had it since January and I've reinstalled my entire Win7 since then.

I took all the files from the bin folder and put them where the readme said to, the way it said to. It's not an installation issue and it's not user error. Even when I turn off ALL mods, with a fresh install of the game, it still gives me the error.

Like I said before, there's no discernible reason for me to be getting the error, but I am getting it.

All I can think of is that there may still be a copy of skyboost.asi hidden on your system somewhere. Have you checked in the Win7 virtualization folders to make sure that there isn't a copy secretly cached away in there? (%userprofile%\AppData\Local\VirtualStore).

Edit: also try changing the security permissions of your skyrim folder so that users have full access, and make sure to run skyrim as Administrator.

Edited by steve40

• 3 weeks later...

Howdy today I launched skyrim and played it and then went away for awhile... Came back, launched Skyrim and get a pop up saying my Script Dragon is out of date...

Your game version is NOT supported, supported patches: and then it gives a list of supported patches... I have not updated anything nor changed anything. rebooted to no avail.

Any ideas?

Hi, I ran into a problem after receiving an error message telling me to update script dragon. I downloaded the most current version of script dragon, and it still tells me that script dragon only supports up to the 1.5.25 or something patch. My skyrim folders are up to date on patches, so I don't get why it tells me the most recent version of script dragon doesn't support it. Any help would be appreciated. :)