Difficult Game?

cantgobacknow

I know that Oblivion is very slow to level your character, you have to do a lot of training to get your skills up to master level. And even time consuming to find the master trainers. Somewhere along the way, I eventually used the console cheats to get my character to where I wanted him, mainly for the magic ones which I could care less. But, I play mainly a non-magic Paladin, so to speak, just having some powerful spells handy if need be, the best weapon is Anduril by Kohdi Anduril - Flame of the West , this weapon does not need any enchantments. And just as I was looking up the link, I came across Anduril Reforged which I have not used yet, but seems very interesting. The best armor for a paladin is from the mod Lost Paladins of the Divines . You won't be disappointed in either of these, fun quests to obtain the items.

What level can Wendelbek be completed at? I installed the mod, found the ruin, and the very first wold inside has proven too much for me. I'm 16th now.

I remember completing it at about Level 20 or so, if you have the right equipment with good health and sorcery potions, along with a healing spell, you can easily get to the end of Wendelbek.

I lowered the game difficulty just so I could get the armour. Not after the game advantages, just think the armour looks AMAZING! Especially with the closed face helm.

Now I feel like I cheated though.

Wish there was a much easier to get version that looked similar to tide me over till I could get the actual armour.