will not get past launcher

WOTmodsproductions

Everything was fine one day and when i launced skyrim the next day it wont go past the launcher, when I press play it closes the launcher and re opens it, asking for permission for the skyrim launcher to make changes to my computer.

I press yes and it returns to the launcher, I press no and it closes it.

I have emailed steam, they say its nothing to do with their program interferring andread thier FAQ

I have emailed bethesda 3 times this week and all they say is uninstall and reinstall the game, tried that but it still happens, next they say my computer requirments must be too low.

After that they said to contact steam

Well seeing as ive been running skyrim on overkill with an 8gig brand new gaming computer that is unlikely.

So someone please help, because this is so frustrating

Does it say this? Application load error 5:0000065434, if it doesnt lucky you! If it does.... Well then we are on the same problem.... Anyway, you might want to look inside your skyrim files see exactly what changes it made.... Try to run it as administrator if it doesnt work.... I had that problem with oblivion, just saying... Still stuck on Skyrim here.

NO error it just closes the launcher and opens it again, I did just have an update from steam for like 2 seconds and ive read on the forums that if this happens with the launcher its due to steam deleting a tesv file or something,

Ive looked and cant find this file, so i guess thats the problem, but reinstaliing is suppose to fix the problem, but it doesnt for me