Let's fix the BIGGEST issue in this game. It's too easy, or to

insatiablelust

Game is pathetically easy once you manage to level enchanting/smithing/alchemy then fortify the skills together to make super powerful armor (no cheating at all involved, so i can't resist doing it exactly...obviously its meant to be done. (I mean enchanting BY itself is super strong...you can enchant weps to 40 % more dmg on enchantable items, at 100 % enchanting without the alchemy potion buff). I'm sure you guys know what i'm talking about...I think a LOT of us would appreciate a mod that scales opponents to the true power of your character

(doesn't have to be automatic, i can tell the mod how powerful my character really is..:P) , or somehow balances the skills more. (though to be honest Even if they took a 50 % nerf, I think they would still be a bit too strong. The enemies def need to be buffed. They need to do a lot more damage on master difficulty (maybe a nIGHTMARE difficulty mod?) The AI too.

Sneak attacks need a nerf too.

Sneak neeeds a nerf too. Like, I really should not be able to stand RIGHT INFRONT of my enemies without them seeing me. How broken is that?

like...dragons? Why are the dragons attacking guards when I'm the one dealing most of the dmg? Doesn't it know i'm duvahkkin Lol? :P

I feel like I cheated every time I kill a dragon like this.

Personally, I feel this is the biggest issue in this game. I'm just really tired of one shotting everything on master difficullty. Think about it guys, even if you don't level smithing/alchemy(which is like...half the fun in this game?)- enchanting by itself is far too strong. 40 % dmg buff on 4 items? Really? That works out to be like way too much.

I'm sorry my thoughts are all jumbled, but I think its concise enough to get the point across my fellow gamers. This game is way too easy! (LIKE EVERY OTHER elderscroll GAME IF YOU MESS AROUND WITH CRAFTing/Alchemy/ENCHANTING LOL AM I RIGHT OR WHAT)

so its no suprise we really need this

Edited by insatiablelust

it's worse than that though. you can buff smithing up over 300, so I can hit max armor with elven and only three of the +armor% perks, or add +68 armor to a daedric chest piece. It's a bit silly.

speech is also overpowered, once you add +1500 gold per vendor per reset and fence anywhere, well... i've got 2mill gold and nothing to spend it on. smithing can turn 4 ebony ingots into 1800+ gold, enchanting can take a 64 gold petty sould gem (petty) and turn it into an 1800 gold dagger of banishment/absorb health... and then there's the trainer/pickpocket or trainer/follower or trainer/paralyze cheese and the repeatable infinite speech training in riften. crouching while at long range with a bow = every shot is 2-3x damage + possible crit damage and you're never detected.

game is too easy, gold is unlimited, stealing and crafting are insanely overpowered (for gold or fighting purposes). I shouldn't be one shotting giants with a bow either. just saying.

I think the leveling is too fast too... i get to the first town, and using pickpocket/archery trainer, i'm level 15 by the time i cap at 50 skill, then i walk to whiterun and continue into my 20s w/ full ebony before i've even started playing the game.

i'm sure lots of people have figured that out though, but i agree. just mho.

Game is pathetically easy once you manage to level enchanting/smithing/alchemy then fortify the skills together to make super powerful armor (no cheating at all involved, so i can't resist doing it exactly...obviously its meant to be done. (I mean enchanting BY itself is super strong...you can enchant weps to 40 % more dmg on enchantable items, at 100 % enchanting without the alchemy potion buff). I'm sure you guys know what i'm talking about...I think a LOT of us would appreciate a mod that scales opponents to the true power of your character

(doesn't have to be automatic, i can tell the mod how powerful my character really is..:P) , or somehow balances the skills more. (though to be honest Even if they took a 50 % nerf, I think they would still be a bit too strong. The enemies def need to be buffed. They need to do a lot more damage on master difficulty (maybe a nIGHTMARE difficulty mod?) The AI too.

Sneak attacks need a nerf too.

Sneak neeeds a nerf too. Like, I really should not be able to stand RIGHT INFRONT of my enemies without them seeing me. How broken is that?

like...dragons? Why are the dragons attacking guards when I'm the one dealing most of the dmg? Doesn't it know i'm duvahkkin Lol? :P

I feel like I cheated every time I kill a dragon like this.

Personally, I feel this is the biggest issue in this game. I'm just really tired of one shotting everything on master difficullty. Think about it guys, even if you don't level smithing/alchemy(which is like...half the fun in this game?)- enchanting by itself is far too strong. 40 % dmg buff on 4 items? Really? That works out to be like way too much.

I'm sorry my thoughts are all jumbled, but I think its concise enough to get the point across my fellow gamers. This game is way too easy! (LIKE EVERY OTHER elderscroll GAME IF YOU MESS AROUND WITH CRAFTing/Alchemy/ENCHANTING LOL AM I RIGHT OR WHAT)

so its no suprise we really need this

Lol you can pickpocket ebony ingots?

I would actually rather have a nerf of crafting, than a buff of enemies. This would validify other character builds.

I would rather have both,

Although the nerf to crafting would have to be pretty damn epic to make not worth leveling anymore, which actually doesn't seem like that great of an idea

Edited by insatiablelust