Help with modding

halofighter117

So essentially, I'm trying to make this music play when the player is standing on the deck of the Prydwen. I've replaced interior music and added the sound in .xwm format, but I just can't figure out how to play it outside without playing it through the entire Commonwealth. Is there some sort of radial sound emitter that I can assign a sound and a radius for that sound? Or maybe some kind of box that plays sound similar to attaching fog to the camera? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Pic related, the Pimpwen

Hmm have a object like a speaker emit the sound using a activator and scripts? thats 1 idea

you would use a trigger box I think to trigger the activator, or any object which can use scripts.

ahhh just cause 2 mile high club could be a fun mod :D add some disco lights haha

Edited by ajs52698

but I just can't figure out how to play it outside without playing it through the entire Commonwealth.

Add a Condition to the track that checks for a specific location. I haven't looked at the music forms in CK in yonks, but I'm 99% sure you can apply Conditions on them somewhere.