Useable Firearms?

TehSquishy

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/495423-in-dwemers-we-trust/

Here in this topic you can see what Basaltface has done...the dwemer backpack could be a sort of steam engine.

You put firewood and water as 'ammunitions' and the cooldown is the reflection of the steam accumulating in the boiler...

But i continue to think that these should remain unique weapons, found in forlorn dwemer ruins (i specially like Kagrenzel and the mile-long fall) or after quests and researches.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I personally can't wait until the crossbow design comes out based on the Dwermer crossbows. It should be quite interesting.

HEADS UP TO FOLLOWERS:

The pistol mods that have been released are still quite basic. If you HAVE downloaded any of them, please give us your feedback regarding their quality. I for one am hesitant about downloading any of them, as they seem to be quite odd looking and functioning :P Thank You.

• 2 months later...
Actually, There already is a Flintlock Pistol Mod in Skyrim Nexus. Click Here for the Link, the Latest Version Already Fires Normally! :biggrin: (Unlike the 1st Version with Large Flames after every shot)

• 2 weeks later...