Xmen Origins Dead Pool could of actually made sense IMO

thelawfull

They didnt think to use the story right of origins into deadpool, It would have made an amazing story heres why and how.

Striker has already given Deadpool his healing factor but he knows that is not enough, What if you can temporarily give a mutant all mutants powers? Imagine wolverine with all the mutant powers of every marvel charecter ever?. All you would have to do is round them up and use there syrum and remotely control the victim "deadpool ofcoarse" to make the ultimate mutant. It makes sense because most of the mutants they didnt kill unless they had to. Striker is powerhungry and wants power, An ultimate unkilling force that is weapon 11, Just shoot him up with mutant power snip his lips and let him completely destroy countries. When Deadpool temporarily dies so does the remote in his head, His temporary Abilities wear off "like Logans syrum for his adamantium claws, Or some other mutant with sword hands" the credits even show his powers wearing off as he can no longer use his sword hands. And hes free, But nope lets extinguish the amazing backstory that we could of made if only we took some time to put it together.

I think too much emphasis was taken on Dead Pools powers and look that the writers of Xmen Origins didnt see the capability in it, Or knew that they would make more money by not putting a reason for it. A candidate for a weapon more powerful then Weapon X "Wolverine" An unstoppable unkillable limitless villian, Think about Days Of Futures Past with the Sentinals.

Being shot up with over 20 mutant powers that gave me temporary abilities like shooting blades out of my hands and controlled by a remote forced into my brain would make me a little crazy and 4th wall breaking to.

Maybe he cant be mind controlled because hes grown an immunity from xmen origins.

Edited by thelawfull