Helm of Yngol

Guy97

I found the dungeon, Yngol's Barrow, and in it there were these cool wispy orb creatures, and the helmet Helm of Yngol. It had some lore with it too. The helmet was a new mesh, completely unique. Anyone else found it?

Other than that, anyone found any "hidden", unique items?

I found the helm too, but no hidden weapons. I found several masks with magcal abilities, including a wooden one which has a magic aura, but does nothing when equipping it, usually on undead spellcasters. Some of those were on the main quest, others were not. I think there is some secret here, when I see the altar (?) with the 8 masks on the loading screen.

(I have not yet googled for it, as I hope to solve this by myself.)

I found the helm too, but no hidden weapons. I found several masks with magcal abilities, including a wooden one which has a magic aura, but does nothing when equipping it, usually on undead spellcasters. Some of those were on the main quest, others were not. I think there is some secret here, when I see the altar (?) with the 8 masks on the loading screen.

Those are Dragon Priest masks. As for Yngol's helmet, I don't know.

The wooden mask is found on the corpse of a bandit/bodyguard in the area surrounding Labrynthian along with some interesting notes. The guy who the mask belong to (according to the notes) put the mask on in the area of Labrynthian and disappeared, he did this a few times. I think maybe that is a clue to what it does but i have not bothered to test this myself.

It has no apparant use inside Labrynthian (i was there earlier for a quest, took the mask with me) but maybe it does something if used in the area directly outside the dungeon.

The wooden mask is found on the corpse of a bandit/bodyguard in the area surrounding Labrynthian along with some interesting notes. The guy who the mask belong to (according to the notes) put the mask on in the area of Labrynthian and disappeared, he did this a few times. I think maybe that is a clue to what it does but i have not bothered to test this myself.

It has no apparant use inside Labrynthian (i was there earlier for a quest, took the mask with me) but maybe it does something if used in the area directly outside the dungeon.

If u equip the wooden mask right where u find it u get transported to a room with abutch of the dragon priest statues where u can store the mask althouygh i dont no what happens when u put all of them on the statues( there r u few empty chests)