Meal-time With the Gourmet

Evilslay3r5

I eat whatever is on hand at the time. Sometimes cooked, sometimes not. When you're in the wilderness with only what you can carry, you don't have time to worry about taste.

When in town theres only one 'taste' i'm interested in, and thats the local barmaids. Or, if i'm in Solitude, my wife.

I eat whatever is on hand at the time. Sometimes cooked, sometimes not. When you're in the wilderness with only what you can carry, you don't have time to worry about taste.

When in town theres only one 'taste' i'm interested in, and thats the local barmaids. Or, if i'm in Solitude, my wife.

Typical brute of Skyrim. Fitting that you should serve the Empire on the frontlines.

While you're out in the wilderness, I'm relaxing in my manor with your wife in my lap.

Typical brute of Skyrim. Fitting that you should serve the Empire on the frontlines.

While you're out in the wilderness, I'm relaxing in my manor with your wife in my lap.

That sounds wrong

Careful you don't doze off, lest you find my wifes knife in your back. Gotta keep those Dunmeri women under close watch you know.

Careful you don't doze off, lest you find my wifes knife in your back. Gotta keep those Dunmeri women under close watch you know.

Yes, you can never trust an elf. Don't you worry, however, your wife is addicted to my..."imperial prowess and endurance".