Playing as a dog in skyrim

necKros

You know this would be great for expanding combat specialization, we could have Druids with shapeshifting spells! For balance you would probably want to exclude werewolves (and because they're already taken) and for realism any undead/dremora would be out of the picture but monsters like trolls and giants should be fair game. I'm excited to see where this goes when the construction kit comes out...

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have all the meshes in there so people can easily swap out the variants for the ones they want to appear as. for example, if you want to play as alduin, instead of a normal dragon, you just replace rename alduin.nif as dragon.nif. that's how i want it on my computer and i'm not about to go deleting all that stuff just to repack a smaller .rar. hahah i think most people would like playing as non-naked draugrs too.

i have all the meshes in there so people can easily swap out the variants for the ones they want to appear as. for example, if you want to play as alduin, instead of a normal dragon, you just replace rename alduin.nif as dragon.nif. that's how i want it on my computer and i'm not about to go deleting all that stuff just to repack a smaller .rar. hahah i think most people would like playing as non-naked draugrs too.

YES!!! This is sooo exciting!!

Can't wait for the upload!

Haha, if you don't mind having a huge download, then it's just a matter of time. :] Now I need to go figure out how to get this puppy uploaded.

Haha, if you don't mind having a huge download, then it's just a matter of time. :] Now I need to go figure out how to get this puppy uploaded.

What Skeletons did you do?

You could also just group different creatures for seperate DL's

Like, group all the animals in one DL and like humanoids in the other?

I did every single race in the game from every single monster to every single animal, big and small. At this point, it's already uploading. I figure, eventually, everyone is going to be grateful they didn't have to download each individual monster separately as that would end up being pretty messy and hard to keep track of. I'm just doing it as one big file, I decided. Sorry if that's inconvenient.

I did every single race in the game from every single monster to every single animal, big and small. At this point, it's already uploading. I figure, eventually, everyone is going to be grateful they didn't have to download each individual monster separately as that would end up being pretty messy and hard to keep track of. I'm just doing it as one big file, I decided. Sorry if that's inconvenient.

No Inconvienince man. This is just sooo awesome!!

One question?

Can you attack in different races?

One question?

Haha, glad you're as excited about it as I am. ;] CERTAIN monster races can do melee attacks and certain ones can do spell attacks, the way it is now. I listed them in the description that you'll soon see on Skyrim Nexus, but the Draugr and Skeletons can use just about any weapon or attack, melee or ranged. Giants, however, can only use melee attacks. It's pretty cool playing as a giant! Sabre cats, wolves and bears will flee from you on sight!

The dragon priest can use spells. He can dual wield spells as well. He can also equip staffs and dragon masks and have them show up on his character. Something cool I noticed about playing as the dragon priest is that he visually accumulates damage through combat! He'll lose his foot and his flesh will start to crumble off of his bones. His face starts to get torn apart too and his eyes will glow brighter. If you get beaten up bad enough, you'll notice ash starts falling off of you and you'll lose fingers.

Dragons can't do anything but shout. However, that's about all you really need. Use PSB in the console and you'll get all the shouts in the game unlocked, including the DRAGON ONLY shouts that the AI controlled dragons normally use. Very devastating!

When the construction kit comes out, I'll release a newer version that allows all monsters to do melee attacks.

One question?

Haha, glad you're as excited about it as I am. ;] CERTAIN monster races can do melee attacks and certain ones can do spell attacks, the way it is now. I listed them in the description that you'll soon see on Skyrim Nexus, but the Draugr and Skeletons can use just about any weapon or attack, melee or ranged. Giants, however, can only use melee attacks. It's pretty cool playing as a giant! Sabre cats, wolves and bears will flee from you on sight!

The dragon priest can use spells. He can dual wield spells as well. He can also equip staffs and dragon masks and have them show up on his character. Something cool I noticed about playing as the dragon priest is that he visually accumulates damage through combat! He'll lose his foot and his flesh will start to crumble off of his bones. His face starts to get torn apart too and his eyes will glow brighter. If you get beaten up bad enough, you'll notice ash starts falling off of you and you'll lose fingers.

Dragons can't do anything but shout. However, that's about all you really need. Use PSB in the console and you'll get all the shouts in the game unlocked, including the DRAGON ONLY shouts that the AI controlled dragons normally use. Very devastating!

When the construction kit comes out, I'll release a newer version that allows all monsters to do melee attacks.

I dont think the file is attached?

To the Nexus upload