Playing as a dog in skyrim

necKros

Skyrim modders: going from dogs to dragons in four days flat.

Seriously, I love you guys. The enthusiasm in this thread is palpable. I can't wait to see the kinds of shenanigans will result from all this shapeshifting.

Also, hosnap, it's a wild DanShive! I predict a customizable Staff of Transformation coming into existence dang speedy, methinks.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think the file is attached?

To the Nexus upload

Nope. On my screen it says it's still uploading. In fact, here is what it say verbatim:

"Upload started

Your file upload has started. If your browser continues to say the page is loading then your upload is still working. Your upload may take a long time depending on the size of the file you are trying to upload. Google Chrome users are notified of the percentage progress of their uploads in the bottom-left corner of their browsers."

ROFL :D I just was murdered by a dragon out of nowhere when I was playing as a bunny. Of course the ONE time I try out being a bunny, a dragon shows up.

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/375328_10150590128083266_711268265_12018800_260261631_n.jpg

Just finished uploading! It's up for download now.

http://skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2294#content

360mb....It is a bit big..

Did you do every race?

27 minutes remaining!!! ITS SOO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup. I sure did.

By the way, side note I need to update in the description. If you want to play as a skeleton, do skeletonrigidrace. Not the original skeleton race, because that didn't have camera fix. They look exactly the same.

Also, if you want to be a skeleton or a draugr and have the camera work, you have to be male in this version. Female versions don't have the camera fix apply to them for some reason. I'm hoping to fix this in the next version. If you need to change your gender to male, enter showracemenu in the console.

The 360 version is just as good. I have it for both PC and 360. I prefer the 360 controls and the PC's mods. Graphics honestly look so much alike it's hard to tell which is better. Lately I have just been playing with the 360 controller on the PC. Best of both worlds! :thumbsup:

Don't forget that even if you can't cast some spells with some races now, you can always cast "powers" like serpent stone and ritual stone.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Powers

use "tgm" console command to cast them more than once per day

I also noticed that the dwarvensphererace can equip the dwarvensphere crossbow but I didn't find the dwarvensphere arm blade. but it's a failure since when equipped by the player it adds the visuals of a bow.....so when you are in sphere mode there is a bow growing out from the sphere...>< any solution ?

kudos to all those who contribute to this thread from me.

Oh I also noticed a few bugs. foxrace is invisible for me and the mudcrab race and chaurus are all trembling...

Edited by beaucielvert