Playing as a dog in skyrim

necKros

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that too I dunno how he did it though I'm not really good with modding but, ever since I got the game I've wanted to play as a dragon. I'm downloading your creature camera fix mod right now hopefully I can play as some sort of creature. :biggrin:

Awesome!!! I'll be looking forward to it!

EDIT: This is amazing! now all I need is to find out how to attack anyone know how to get the items or spells for the creatures?

Edited by Bravo3945

You did a very good Job Jackalhead =) thank's for bringing out that download. Otherwise. i think it would be great if we could fix that thing.. when u type setrace dragon and you be a dragon .. that you are able to fly then! sadly u cant )= would be cool if someone could fix that. and that you can attack with all the other races.. Edited by Shyrali

Thanks for the feedback everyone, but we gotta remember a big thank you goes to Neckros for discovering how to do this in the first place. :] Hopefully once the CK comes out, it is super easy to A) get all creatures to attack correctly and B) get player controlled dragons be able to take flight and land at ease.

Ok so Ive been trying to mod this to get the dragon to use spells like the human does, except out of his mouth. On the humans hands their is a NPC Magic node (143) that is where the spells shoot out from. In the data it is linked to a controller (229) which in turn is linked to another controller (230) a NiInterpolater, and back to the node. There are more linkages in there but too complicated to type all out. On the dragon model there is already an NPC Magic node (44) but with no controller set up. If we can set up the same hierarchy of controllers for the dragon spell node, I'm sure we will be able to get spells to shoot from his mouth :) If someone wants to take a shot at this I am out of time for now and would love to see if someone else can get some results :)

Easiest way to find the nodes is for the humans it is just outside the palm of the hands in the model viewer, you can select it from there. For the dragon, it is the back of the mouth, basically where the throat would start. One behind the tongue.