Playing as a dog in skyrim

necKros

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, zooming distance is hardwired into the engine though, and ignores the mesh size and object scale.

Ah, so there are no console commands that affect the zoom, I take it. That's too bad. I was hoping in my upcoming 'polymorph mod', that when polymorphing into a dragon or a mammoth, I could through in a part of the script that made the camera zoom out as far as it could by default.

It's not really a pain scrolling a mouse wheel but for the players who don't have mouse wheels or are using 360 controllers, it's a pain. If you're using a controller, you gotta go into settings, set it to mouse, go back to the game, zoom out, go back to settings and change it back to the controller.

With the CK, we should actually be able to reduce dragon size if nothing else, which would probably be best from a "can I actually play as this" perspective. Making the dragon form closer to the default player size might not make for epic dragon-on-dragon battle, but it WOULD theoretically allow you to fly around the Jarl's chamber in Dragonsreach for funzies.

Use:

[Camera]

fVanityModeMaxDist=XXXXX.0000

In the Skyrim.ini file in \user\my documents\my games\skyrim\

xxxx is a value where the default is around 600 I believe, this will edit th max distance of 3rd person camera.

So adjusting to say 20000 will leave you looking at something very similar to the map

Use:

[Camera]

xxxx is a value where the default is around 600 I believe, this will edit th max distance of 3rd person camera.

So adjusting to say 20000 will leave you looking at something very similar to the map

Thanks, I knew there was a variable like this in OB, but I wasn't able to find it.

Use:

[Camera]

Excellent tip, friend. Thanks for sharing.