Playing as a dog in skyrim

necKros

I always wanted to roam skyrim as a pack of wolves or dogs.

So can this mod do that?

Since I can already get a dog companion, maybe one more somehow transformed into a dog, and myself also as a dog.

Will this mod give me that sort of orgasmic experience?

Then I will sing your name on my table every night!

In my polymorph mod, when you shapeshift into a weak creature such as a wolf or draugr, I'm going to have it also summon a host of monsters of the same type to follow you around and help you for the duration of the transformation. Otherwise, can you imagine how bad it would suck to be just one single wolf? You wouldn't be able to kill aaaanything.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could always be imaginative and become a leveled wolf, or even name the transformation Fenrir :turned:

Haha for sure. So, just checking to see if there are any updates as far as the whole monster melee attacking goes. Did you find any way to do it yet or are we will limited to spells and shouts?

I've been looking all over the place but I can't find the console codes for the melee attack Dwarven spheres use, or their ranged attack. I remember someone mentioning that they found out how somewhere in this topic, but that person never posted the codes. Can someone help me out here?

this is great stuff and thanks for the upload

however my game crashes when I play as a dragon and try the "takeoff" command. it does this if I have the free camera toggled on and off. Any ideas why?

Not entirely sure, but I never experimented with the console command. I'm relying on one of the forum geniuses like Neckros to find a reliable way for us to fly. :wink:

What are the chances that the reason we can't attack as most of the monsters is because in the skeleton.nif file, the animation for attacking is named something other than what the player's attack animation is.

For example, let's say the draugrs, werewolves and character's skeleton.nif files contained attack animations named 'Attack 1' and 'Attack 2'. While on the other hand, the spider's, wolf's and bear's skeleton.nif files contained attack animations named 'bite' or 'claws'. What if this is the way it is and when we press the attack button, the game doesn't know to run the animation 'bite' or 'claws' and instead plays the animation 'attack 1' and 'attack 2' which don't exist for those creatures?

What are the chances of this?