Playing as a dog in skyrim

necKros

Hoooow typical of Beth.... They give awesome potential, then they f*** it up with some weird naming system. Why can't everything be standardized!!!

I guess you could standardize it yourself, edit all the animations and skeletons and change all the names of the bones to use the same standard anming system, and change the anims to refer to those bones. Hope I was clear. would be a lot of work too. but I think it would be all possible in nifskope and some anim editing program since they ae using hkx files now.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

this is my first post in this Forum i´m from germany so don´t be so hard with my English...

My question is: Is it possible to change the look(Skin?) of my character into a Skeleton or Draugr? I want to play Skyrim with only the look of an Skeleton/Draugr...

Edited by sepp666

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Guys,I read a lot about playing as dragon priest,and of course about the resulting problems with the camera...I tried nifskope and everything else that was in the instructions that I found here,but my computer can't find any skeleton.nif :( Would it be possible for someone here to write a very detailed walkthrough where this file can be found? I would be really happy about that.because I really wish to play as dragonpriest,and maybe some of you know very well how maddening it is to know what is possible,but you aren't able to use it.Again,I would really appreciate it if somebody of you great people could do that for me :) And I'm sorry for eventual grammar or vocabulary mistakes,I'm from germany.

Since everyone seems to love draugr, I'm just gonna attach the fixed skeleton for you two even though this thead's kinda dead.

Put the folder you get in skyrim/data/meshes/actors [if you don't have those folders in your Skyrim folder, just create them].

thx u very much, i miss this thread and was wondering if all this was possible, wonder if u can changed npc into creatures and be able to have them as follower,etc??????

Hello guys, have you heard about any future Polymorph mods? Feel free to message me if you find anything.

Right now I'm just waiting for the right Shapeshifter mod, I can't wait to fight as a bear and flee as an elk!

Huh, a way to make a full featured lich mod, or any kind of undead.

Im pretty insterested in both Liches (hopefully something more Oblivionesque rather than with Dragon Priest's models) and Dragons for this sort of stuff.

And to think that Odavhiing said that we would envy the Dovah for having wings :P

Ppl could even make Druid like spells like transforming into a bear or something. Maybe a murderous tree :P

Edited by eltucu

Huh, a way to make a full featured lich mod, or any kind of undead.

Im pretty insterested in both Liches (hopefully something more Oblivionesque rather than with Dragon Priest's models) and Dragons for this sort of stuff.

And to think that Odavhiing said that we would envy the Dovah for having wings :P

Ppl could even make Druid like spells like transforming into a bear or something. Maybe a murderous tree :P

yes i know it would be kind of nice to turn into creatures with spell and this new engine seems modified to help modders do it finally easier

then oblivion, hoping it is, as if u can do it with console and camera fix it will be done for sure

ohhhh the nwn fun i had scaring the noobees as a dragon