An issue with my archery

iSlim

Grass on Steroids or Verdant u need to decide between the two u cannot have them both

Sorry for the spam of posts.

Edited by Project579

Grass on Steroids or Verdant u need to decide between the two u cannot have them both

Sorry for the spam of posts.

Don't worry about it, I very much appreciate the assistance.

Well your load order is a disaster especially because you have PerkusMaximus and the related mods in the complete wrong spot; Load Order with PerkusMaximus: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59257/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D59257%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D2213034&pUp=1 Guide on how to set up load Order with lots of mods: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/753253-only-you-can-prevent-forest-fires

I had no idea my load order was so bad. I just assumed LOOT sorted it and was good to go; clearly not.

U have XP32 maximum skeleton extended but u are missing realistic Ragdolls and force: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/601/?

Honestly don't know how i overlooked this one.

54.WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp not needed if using Perma

Removed.

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp outdated and can cause problems with custom followers. Is still a great mod if u didn't find any problems keep it.

Swapped out with AFT.

I've managed to fix bows, but the crossbows are still the same. I'm not sure if it's to do with my skeleton, as reinstalling that fixed my bow problem.

If it is a skeleton issue, the reinstall hasn't fixed that.

Very much appreciating the help.

Edited by SlimBailey

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp and Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp are immersive armors they should be placed between Immersive Weapons and Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp first ArmorCompilation then Ecksstra. WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp is not needed; place Pre PaMa WAFR CCF CCOR Wintermyst Patch.esp before RSPatch.esp and PerMa-Content Addon Patch.esp before Pre PaMa WAFR CCF CCOR Wintermyst;

while runnin FNIS you selected Skeleton Arm Fix, Gender Specific animation and DServant's "archery gameplay overhaul" right? LOOT might be able to move mods that are not active even if they are locked.

Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp

Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

Unique Uniques.esp

Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp

PerkusMaximus_Master.esp

PerMa Expansion 1 - Wintermyst.esp

PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp

PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp

PerMa_USLEEP master patch.esp<---Missing in your load order.

PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp

This is the right order for Perma.

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp and Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp are immersive armors they should be placed between Immersive Weapons and Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp first ArmorCompilation then Ecksstra. WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp is not needed; place Pre PaMa WAFR CCF CCOR Wintermyst Patch.esp before RSPatch.esp and PerMa-Content Addon Patch.esp before Pre PaMa WAFR CCF CCOR Wintermyst;

while runnin FNIS you selected Skeleton Arm Fix, Gender Specific animation and DServant's "archery gameplay overhaul" right? LOOT might be able to move mods that are not active even if they are locked.

I've applied those changes and re-ran FNIS. Those options were selected. Issue still remains.

It's only effecting my crossbow at the moment, and it works fine in 3rd person. Only 1st person seems to be bugged, if that helps any.

Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
PerkusMaximus_Master.esp
PerMa Expansion 1 - Wintermyst.esp
PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp
PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp
PerMa_USLEEP master patch.esp<---Missing in your load order.
PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp
This is the right order for Perma.

Added.

Edited by SlimBailey

29.PerMa-Content Addon Patch.esp
30.Pre PaMa WAFR CCF CCOR Wintermyst Patch.esp
Still in wrong spot should be
164.PerMa-Content Addon Patch.esp
165.Pre PaMa WAFR CCF CCOR Wintermyst Patch.esp

Patchus Maximus (PaMa): Add Apocalypse to the PaMa block list. Have you done it?

Try putting FNIS under XPMSE.

Stealth Skills Rebalanced - Sneak - Lockpicking - Pickpocket not compatible with Perma.

ABT - Arrows and Bolts Tweaks not compatible with Perma.

29.PerMa-Content Addon Patch.esp
30.Pre PaMa WAFR CCF CCOR Wintermyst Patch.esp
Still in wrong spot should be
164.PerMa-Content Addon Patch.esp
165.Pre PaMa WAFR CCF CCOR Wintermyst Patch.esp

Patchus Maximus (PaMa): Add Apocalypse to the PaMa block list. Have you done it?

Try putting FNIS under XPMSE.

Stealth Skills Rebalanced - Sneak - Lockpicking - Pickpocket not compatible with Perma.

ABT - Arrows and Bolts Tweaks not compatible with Perma.

Changes made and incompatible mods uninstalled. Issue still remains.

I just remembered something u need to activate xp32's "new animation for running with bow", xp32's "new animation for 1h weapon" and xp32's "Momo Acrobatic jump" in FNIS because you are using FNIS PCEA2 - Player Exclusive Animations (dynamic) that includes New Animation Pack by xp32.