Good Day - Weapons Not Drawing?

boboteabaggins

I would first like to thank anyone who takes the time to help address this problem. I don't know if it is a conflict, a bug or whatever. I would like to talk about it before running to the Modder saying I think your mod has a bug. So now down to business.

I use FOMM and FNVEDIT and have a Merge Patch. I have watched all of Gopher's videos (they are awesome), which I must say all NOOBs should watch these before running in here, and say help me please without trying to fix it themselves first. Empower yourself people, don't run around with your hand out all the time. (My little rant Sorry). I have a high end system so that is not the issue.

Well I just walked out of Docs house (brand new start) and go to whip out my 10mm weathered pistol (to shout that crow that everyone kills first LOL) :thumbsup: I get a message from Weapon Mod Menu saying that that weapon can not be modded and it can fix it hit enter. No sweat. I go to change out weapons and my fist come out. :wallbash: Odd I tried all the weapons I had same thing. So the bug doesn't start till you pull out a weapon that initiates it. I did it with the broad machete as well same problem. So it is not just the 10mm. I ran through a couple times with other weapons and they change out fine until you get the bad weapon that causes it. Now I ran through FOMM and reactivate a lot of suspect FOMODs and same issue. Any thoughts and any further info I can provide, just ask and I will appease. :thumbsup:

Thanks again people!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

- Now its effecting all weapons -

Edited by boboteabaggins