Solitude Home Disappointing.

Evilslay3r5

Once fully upgraded, the Solitude house isn't too bad. Its definately the highest 'class' of house. it does, however, lack overall storage. It has a total of 14 containers, 2 armour maniquins, 2 weapon racks, 2 display plaques, and 2 dual weapon-Shield plaques, along with an Enchanters table and an aclehemy table.

In contrast, the Makarth house has something like 23 containers, a single maniquin, 2 dual weapon-shiled plaques, two weapon racks, and i beleive 6 dagger cases... Plus, you know... Its Dwemer.

None of the houses are really worth the gold you pay for them, but i'd say the Markarth one is the best overall value.

I agree, though I would say white run is a great starting house. Yeah not a ton of containers, but there two sacks near the door, weapons rack, and a end table on the left. That's more than enough for me. I tend to divide everything into Weapons/Armor, Mats, Everything else.

Once fully upgraded, the Solitude house isn't too bad. Its definately the highest 'class' of house. it does, however, lack overall storage. It has a total of 14 containers, 2 armour maniquins, 2 weapon racks, 2 display plaques, and 2 dual weapon-Shield plaques, along with an Enchanters table and an aclehemy table.

In contrast, the Makarth house has something like 23 containers, a single maniquin, 2 dual weapon-shiled plaques, two weapon racks, and i beleive 6 dagger cases... Plus, you know... Its Dwemer.

None of the houses are really worth the gold you pay for them, but i'd say the Markarth one is the best overall value.

I agree, though I would say white run is a great starting house. Yeah not a ton of containers, but there two sacks near the door, weapons rack, and a end table on the left. That's more than enough for me. I tend to divide everything into Weapons/Armor, Mats, Everything else.

See, i'm more specific than that... I like having things completely divided up. 1 haned swords, 2 handed swords, 1 handed maces, 2 handed maces and so on... What pisses me off in general is the sheer number of crates, but none of them are containers. I mean, really?

See, i'm more specific than that... I like having things completely divided up. 1 haned swords, 2 handed swords, 1 handed maces, 2 handed maces and so on... What pisses me off in general is the sheer number of crates, but none of them are containers. I mean, really?

O dear god, you have no idea how much that irritates me too. Someone needs to make a mod of that. well I don't tend to horde vast amounts of weapons/armor. My smithing etc supplies are pretty low as well. Only thing that is large amount is my others. My weapons rack usually holds any special weapons like dragon-bane or whatever if I need to quickly grab it etc.