Wanting to change her outfit

TehSquishy

Just got married to Muiri (personally one of the most attractive characters in the entire game), and I'm not too fond of the rag-dress she wears... How can I get her to wear something else? Is there a command promp for it? Also, if anyone knows specifically *what* she is wearing, I can look for a mod for a new dress *shrugs*.

Give me one sec, im married to Muiri too.. i'm opening Skyrim to check her current outfit. I'm assuming youre on pc and can access the console? use tilde (~) to activate the console while in game..

Correct.

(isnt she a babe?! :D )

Give me one sec, im married to Muiri too.. i'm opening Skyrim to check her current outfit. I'm assuming youre on pc and can access the console? use tilde (~) to activate the console while in game..

Correct.

(isnt she a babe?! :D )

completely, im surprised that more people aren't married to her.

also, my console is being faulty.. im rebooting the game

so,

you might have to pickpocket some of her items first in order for you to find her ugly clothes after using the command showinventory, after clicking on her.

then, after having clicked on her, use removeitem [insert code number here] 1

then after her clothes are gone (because we're decent people we are re-dressing her) use equipitem D191F 1 on her.. it'll give her a better outfit IMO

EDIT: or try equipitem 88952 1

Edited by alwayscommando

D191F isnt a complete code, it requires an 8 digit code :\ She's standing in my livingroom in her skivvies xD

EDIT: I'm assuming you add the 000 at the beginning, trying now

EDIT 2: IT WORKED! :D

... Now how do I get her to dress in it?

Edited by TehSquishy

• 3 weeks later...

Several days later, I'm coming back because a reoccurring problem is starting to tick me off: I deleted the shoes she had in her inventory, as well as the crappy dress:

Even after applying a new item for wear, she still wears the same shoes, and the equipped item disappears off of her after reverting to a save,or closing the game. What gives? How can I make something that she will permanently wear???