Anyone else LOVE the Thalmor?

Violentguy

With my first play through I was a nord and sided with the stormcloacks. This time I'm a bosmer and intend to side with the empire. See the difference between each opposite of the scale. I'm sure it will have some sort of in depth with the talmar. Edited by SHIROryuu

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play as high elf/ Altmar, but gotta say I hate the Thalmor. I enjoyed invading their party and their fort castle. In fact I sided with the empire as well, I will see the empire purged and the thalmor killed. my elf is the 1% :P

p.s some on their in battle quotes are hilarious

The Thalmor are so tactlessly evil and pervasive that every copy of Skyrim might as well have come with a free house visit from a Thalmor soldier, who would carve "DESIGNATED VILLAIN" into your face and then take a dump on it.

So no, I don't like the Thalmor. Liking the Thalmor is sociopathic. They openly have a policy of eventual genocide and enslavement of everyone else on top of the already known High Elf predilection for genetic cleansing of their own people.

I love them! Though I feel I am the only one.

Could be my mindset: "the weak die and the strong survive". The Nords are idiot, well most of them, and believe in ancient tradition too much. So then comes the Thalmor and sweeps over. They got such a good military I can't do anything but adorse them!

I don't know, people who shoo the unknown (magic and dwemer technology) and is shortsighter, feels primitive and does not get my love.

I do like the Empire a little more, but ... well, they are man, not mer. I prefer the mers :(

Besides, I love the look of their armor! The robe. It fits the arogant look of the High Elves perfectly.