Patch 1.2 for PS3 is Out

daventry

http://www.bethblog.com/index.php/2011/11/28/skyrim-1-2-update/

It seems this Patch isent fixing any Quest Bugs, especially the Bard Collage Bugs where Quest Items would stay in your Inventory or the Guy Spawning himself at the Stables in Whiterun.

Do Bethesda even look at this Forum, or do they Only care about our Mods and what about the Crash to Desktop Bug.

Edited by daventry

Yeah, I posted on there 30 mins ago with a rather irritated rant. Short, but to the point, IMO. It's still "Awaiting moderation" yet like five other people's posts are visible after mine. Pretty funny. I'm sure they're going to disapprove it just because I brought up some of the flaws with the PC version. Can't go risking sales now, can we? Damn fascist slackers.

Nuke dont waste ur time on that forum , we got the great nexus , whoever i was hyped up this weekend thinking the creation kit would be out with the patch, as that the only thing i care from them, as I believe modders around the nexu can do anything beth do x10 time better ... so count me among the disappointed players :( , sucks to have expectations specially auto made.

This ain't much of a patch... Seriously don't they know there way more than just crashes and stuff...wat about the...can't think any of em to be honest :P but i know they need to fix some of those quests! what about tht forsworn conspiracy quest? i could no longer go to that talos chapel anymore

For the so called Great Patch that ive been waiting for, i have decided to Replay Skyrim and wait for a Patch to fix the Bigger Issues, now it seems im gonna have to wait Longer, since the Patch reveals Nothing of the Major Issues in the Game. Edited by daventry