[WIP][REQ] Kind of Blue

Adolon

Hey dude, I'd LOVE to voice the Count for you in this mod! My voice profile is below in my sig. My email address is [email protected] if you wish to contact me with lines or whatever. If you do accept me, that is :biggrin:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dude, I'd LOVE to voice the Count for you in this mod! My voice profile is below in my sig. My email address is [email protected] if you wish to contact me with lines or whatever. If you do accept me, that is :biggrin:

Thanks for showing interest in my mod! Unfortunately, the voice of the Count is something I wanted to do. If you're interested in voice acting for people's mods, you should find that one modder's resources topic that's hidden somewhere in here and put your credentials if you haven't already.

Thanks for showing interest in my mod! Unfortunately, the voice of the Count is something I wanted to do. If you're interested in voice acting for people's mods, you should find that one modder's resources topic that's hidden somewhere in here and put your credentials if you haven't already.

OK, thanks, I'll do that.

Your quest sounds very cool. Gives me a number of ideas... I appreciate your posting in the Dwemer forum, and for the name generator. I (and I'm sure @Basaltface) would be interested in a possible joint operation. If you have read the whole forum you kinda know what Basalt's quest line is doing. If you are at all interested let me know and I'll PM you the full storyline once I write it out. I'm kinda useless as far modding goes but Basalt is pretty good with texturing and modeling (I think) and there's another guy @huntsman who's good too and who may be working with us.

Anyways, again your quest looks really cool and I'm excited to play it.

Your quest sounds very cool. Gives me a number of ideas... I appreciate your posting in the Dwemer forum, and for the name generator. I (and I'm sure @Basaltface) would be interested in a possible joint operation. If you have read the whole forum you kinda know what Basalt's quest line is doing. If you are at all interested let me know and I'll PM you the full storyline once I write it out. I'm kinda useless as far modding goes but Basalt is pretty good with texturing and modeling (I think) and there's another guy @huntsman who's good too and who may be working with us.

Anyways, again your quest looks really cool and I'm excited to play it.

Thanks for your reply!

I've updated the first post with some more information regarding the Dwemer ruin. It's a very basic ruin with only five interior cells: an entrance, a main hall, a refectory, the factory, and a large room that gives the illusion that, to the Dwemer, this was a large-scale operation with main tunnels leading out from it. The ruin also has a copy of the Dwemer-Falmer tablet that Calcelmo has.

I'm almost done with the books the player can read. All in all, I will have eight Dwemer-themed books for the player to read on top of the 60+ that I will be adding. The four archaeologists I've added all have journals and each one has a different take on the Dwemer. One notes the dissimilarity between Vvardenfell's Dwemer ruins and Skyrim's Dwemer ruins, one is trying to figure out what Bthralda-Knzel is, one is trying to translate the tablet, and another ends up eating the Falmer's Bane fungus. All I have to do now is write the Count's dialogue and I'll be sitting on my hands until the Construction Kit comes out.

Hello, if you need any help with the textures i would gladly help you :)

I have texturing experience and i'm very interested in the quest! It sounds exciting... I would ofc only aid in the texturing, as i am already apart of another mod.

But hey, its good to do something else once in a while ;)

Edited by KevSer

Hello, if you need any help with the textures i would gladly help you :)

I have texturing experience and i'm very interested in the quest! It sounds exciting... I would ofc only aid in the texturing, as i am already apart of another mod.

But hey, its good to do something else once in a while ;)

Thank you very much!

The absolute most basic texturing request I have is to have a blue sword. Is that at all possible? I would take the blue glass sword from this person's mod, but it doesn't suit my tastes.

Yeah, I'm sure I could make a sword that suits your likings..

Just give me a basic description and perhaps a custom mesh or name of the wep you want textured ;)

Could you do the regular glass one-handed sword? My problem with that one person's sword was that the glass is too light, almost sky blue. I'd like something of a deeper color. Could you make the metal gold and the glass a dark, sapphire blue? Creating a whole new texture, rather than painting over the Bethesda one, wouldn't be that hard to ask either, would it? Thank you!

Yeah, I'm sure I could make a sword that suits your likings..

Just give me a basic description and perhaps a custom mesh or name of the wep you want textured ;)

Could you do the regular glass one-handed sword? My problem with that one person's sword was that the glass is too light, almost sky blue. I'd like something of a deeper color. Could you make the metal gold and the glass a dark, sapphire blue? Creating a whole new texture, rather than painting over the Bethesda one, wouldn't be that hard to ask either, would it? Thank you!

Ok, i'll start on a prototype and link you to the download :) And yes, i'll try to make a new texture!