[WIP][REQ] Kind of Blue

Adolon

Hi Adolon,

I red the quest idea and I think its got a great future ahead of it.

My only concern is how experiened are you as a modder, I know this sounds very rude, but it is often best to start of with small projects.

The CK is easy enough to use, but perhaphs if you release this quest in smaller sections, such as adding in the count, getting him set up, doing the castle and castle interior cell ect.

Releasing it, getting feed back, and then re-tweaking fixing before continuing on with the mod.

I wish you all the best of luck, I just dont want us to loose another new modder to `Construction set blues,' On the other hand, you say you did part of the mod on oblivion, so you should be fine, I guess most of us are starting out fresh with the new CK. =]

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Adolon,

I red the quest idea and I think its got a great future ahead of it.

My only concern is how experiened are you as a modder, I know this sounds very rude, but it is often best to start of with small projects.

The CK is easy enough to use, but perhaphs if you release this quest in smaller sections, such as adding in the count, getting him set up, doing the castle and castle interior cell ect.

Releasing it, getting feed back, and then re-tweaking fixing before continuing on with the mod.

Thanks for the concern. I actually had not thought of releasing it in small batches! That actually sounds like a rather interesting idea: I could release the Dwemer ruin first, get an idea of how people think of it (as it is probably one of the biggest hurdles because of the scale), add the castle and the Count, and then string the two together with the quest. I've been posting over at the In dwemers we trust topic and I'm sure they'd be interested to see and comment on how my ruin looks once built without actually having to run around with a quest first. I'll keep this in mind once the Construction Kit comes out. Thanks for the idea!

`Construction set blues,'

Pun intended?

Im done!

Awesome!

Ill link you to the download once i get time to upload it :-P

Features

Gold trimmed hilt ...

A transparent blue glass blade, with black details...

Sharpened details...

I added some black because the blade was created for a daedra worshipper ;)

I added some black because the blade was created for a daedra worshipper ;)

Ha! Nice. Not too much, I hope. The Count would prefer people not knowing what he's been up to!

Haha ;) Ima send you the file now...

Well, now that I have the sword taken care of, all I need now is a model for the monster and a model for the Scuttling Void Power and this mod will be one step closer to being complete! I really can't believe I've gotten this far.