What do you want for Christmas

Thor.

@Nin, you could allways wish that you was pour again. Then you could start making little X-max wishes :tongue:

Me I got a new camera, Nikon D7000. (allready opened the package) :dance: could not wait for santa to bring it. ho ho ho ;D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottle rockets can be so much fun though. Just stick a couple up side down in sand and watch a small crater open up

Yeah, but stick that big Smerch rocket in the ground and you'll make a crater big enough to hide a bus in it :laugh:.

I am not sure what license you would need to drive such a vehicle, probably a license to kill or something.

I already have a license to kill, I've got it when I joined the army.

So its only getting the vehicle which is holding you back from hiding all those city buses under ground. They have had it too good for too long :P . If you do happen to get that crazy rocket launching vehicle, please stay at least 100km away from my neighborhood, don't need to live in a FO3 style wasteland ;D . I actually did have a house within a 5 min walk from my place explode, it was a gas leak :sad: . Oh, I suppose for Christmas I just want some clothes I suppose. Pretty boring, but the only thing else I would want is a House of the Dead III deluxe edition arcade machine but that is out of the question :sweat: .

HOTD3

I already have my Christmas Present, well the motherboard anyways as stated above, and the patriot ram is on its way :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Next QUAD sli :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Edited by Thor.