Some Mod Requests

Velexia

•  
  • Infinite Horse Stamina (or just a LOT longer)
  • 90% arrow return
  • Nude replacement for male and female underwear (maleunderwear.dds and femaleunderwear.dds) (not just the bodies).
  • Help me figure out why my eyes keep reverting to a textureless silvery thing, like after casting invisibility on myself (made my own eye textures for wood elves (file attached))
  • Calm, fear, and fury type spells scale all the way up to level 85 (81 is max effective level) so I can actually affect guards and random bandit spawns (which scale to your level) =)
  • Dragons more likely to fight on the ground (makes them scarier and less annoying).
  • Replace locks that "require" a key with [100] Master Locks
  • Fix invisibility ability for Nightingales =D
  • Decrease time between shouts by half
  • A better mid-jump animation
  • Less uncontrollable movement when power attacking
  • A way to lock on (Like, Demon's Souls style)? Is this even possible to add?
  • A disenchant option that keeps the item for new enchantments! (Oh how I want to put new enchantments on the Blade of Woe!)
  • All enchanted items recharge over time (similar to the speed of stamina recharge or magicka unmodified)
  • Some way to create custom spells like in Morrowind (including flying!) ( I use ~tcl to have air battles with pesky dragons sometimes but when they hit a sky barrier they stop animating properly =/ )

That's about all I can think of at the moment, I'll be working on some of these myself =)

Um. Normally the locks that require a key are supposed to be opened through a quest, otherwise you COULD pick the lock. Of course, you can also unlock it manually with the console.

As for the auto-recharging items, the Staff of Magnus recharges itself as you attack with it. I guess that could work out in a way.