Locating a Mod Item

Usiel

I got an armor mod. It had no description of where to find it. I looked through the map and saw no new location so it could be somewhere hidden or in a shop. I know what it is, I know what it looks like but I was wondering if there was a way I can open up a file, to see if I can try and find the actual location of the item.

Double Post real quick. I found it. Thanks for mentioning the whole CS thing. I did some googling, found out about CS Edit, looked it up, found out where it was. Searched for it, found it. It's nice, but damn to expensive to sell back, way to heavy, and way to under powered for the Armor of Dracula.

Thank you for the help.

Edited by Usiel

In the CS, you can go to the modcleaning place to see the contents of a mod and their names and locations. Sometimes you can just use a name that you find in the list to go look elsewhere in the CS to get more information about it. It beats the tar out of scrolling through lists looking for asterisks or hoping that modders named their stuff starting in AA-.

To get to modcleaning in the CS, follow this path: Main window > File > Data > Name of the .esp > Details. (This works best after you have loaded the mod in the CS.)

Thanks for the help. I appreciate it. It helped a lot. I was able to make the weight smaller. I decided to combine the weight of some good light armour, and added the accumulation of other light armour that's equal to the upper body, lower body, feet, and gauntlets since it takes up all of them.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a196/usiel_strength_of_god/2011-12-02_00001.jpg

Thanks again!

Thanks for the help. I appreciate it. It helped a lot. I was able to make the weight smaller. I decided to combine the weight of some good light armour, and added the accumulation of other light armour that's equal to the upper body, lower body, feet, and gauntlets since it takes up all of them.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a196/usiel_strength_of_god/2011-12-02_00001.jpg

Thanks again!

Wow, that's some sharp looking armor! :thumbsup: