You've done it

Sojiro

Roll skulls down a hill and see how far they get. I suggest the hill leading to the imperial city.

Also, the most fun ever.

Place Poison apples on every NPC you see!

I once got rid of the entire skingrad watch in one night. It was damn fun doin' it to.

• 1 month later...

Even tough I know nothing (almost nothing) about modding in Oblivion (nor Morrowind); you could try it? I'm sure there're a lot of subjects you could expand, make new quests/items about, etc..

As a "modder" for games like Age of Mythology, World of Warcraft and Pokémon for the GBA I can tell you it gives you a semi-godlike feeling once you test your mods and you see that thei "creations" are working like they where supposed to.

You might even have the feeling thou supas God (don't tell me Humanity is functioning like they where supposed to). Especialy when you get good feedback and people who report the bugs which you can purge out.

My 2 cents.

Kirth

Roll skulls down a hill and see how far they get. I suggest the hill leading to the imperial city.

If you are really looking for a challenge: instead of skulls use a few rings- make sure your grass is turned on- then time yourself collecting them. Use some super-enchanted rings to ensure that you have incentive to find them. Night time is preferable for this activity.

Yea,if you are getting bored with Oblivion you should really get started with modding,it' really fun...

Or if you want to make little fun,get your conjuration skill to 100 so you could summon all kind of creatures,make spell which have effect: SoulTrap and Paralyze, and have few soul gems from petty to grand with you...

Then just go to Pinackle Rock,summon creature,cast spell on it and smack it down the hill,and get your soul gems filed! , :P .

Heres a fun one...the poison apple challenge.

You have to eat a poison apple at the start and beat the main quest with its effects on :P

Or you can just do what I always do when I beat everything...go around and nuke cyrodill by killing everyone...soon the world is just guards.

• 3 weeks later...

What do you do when you've done it all? Well, I would've kept on playing (still have to find all the SI oddities), but then I started to ramp up my mod use...

How to justify throwing out a 430+ hour character

Step 1: use OBSE. Learn that, without fail, trying to load your "I've done everything" save game with OBSE results in a CTD.

Step 2: Look for mods that require OBSE but that are so awesome that you must have them

Step 3: Get distracted by all the other mods out there during the search

Step 4: Download some retextures.

Step 5: Realize that copy-and-pasting folders is a PITA

Step 6: Discover OBMM

Step 7: Download tweaks. Download quest tweaks. Download mods that add items, change cities, add npcs, add places, improve the weather, improve sounds, change game mechanics, make lava look real, fix bugs...

Step 8: Become addicted to downloading mods *

Step 9: Rip your hair out when you: encounter incompatibilities, have to juggle the load order, and/or make an agonizing decision over which of the conflicting mods to keep, and which of them to discard.

Step 10: Eventually decide to start a new character. **

* during this time, I started several new characters, only to discover that adding mods onto an existing save resulted in conflicts or the mod not taking effect unless I started a new character. Also, because I can't figure out how to use the Group utility in OBMM, I rename my mods with a descriptive prefix (e.g. Retexture, UI, Items, etc) ... which means decompressing and recompressing mods, and big mods can take a long time to convert into omods. But it will be worth it, right?

** Just after I download this mod...

1: download exnems and look at dead nude girls for three hours

2: mod

3: make a good mod

4: make a really good mod

5: get a girlfriend

6: dump her

7: hack into the FBI database and make the Grey fox a really fugitive

8: download/make a castle mod

9: write a script that lets you pick up bodys

10: become a perv by looking at those bodys

Archived