Draugr deathlord disarm shout

Thoreai

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really getting annoyed by this shout that the draugr deathlords are spamming on player...even that wouldnt be such a problem but thier shout literally finds you!

I been trying to roll out of their shouts but somehow magically the shouts live their own lives and find you on their own, for example im rolling at the back of the deathlord when he is about to shout and while he is facing away from me, the shout always comes my direction disarming my weps, wich i have problem to find then.

Maybe a mod that would highlight the weps on the ground would be great...sigh cant wait for something like that to come. :facepalm: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Maybe a mod that works like detect life.

But instead it detects your disarmed weapon?? just an idea. :confused:

You know...when you hear them say the first word, you could try switching out to a magic spell really quick. Once the words are spoken and the shout goes off, switch back to your daggers.

Crazy, right?

Oh dont think i havent tried that, but its different when you have 3 deathlords shouting at you lol.

snip

Maybe a mod that works like detect life.

But instead it detects your disarmed weapon?? just an idea. :confused:

Yes exactly something like that would be great..cant wait for the ck :)

Edited by pavy

Oh dont think i havent tried that, but its different when you have 3 deathlords shouting at you lol.

OMG i hate that. i even tried to lead them in circles but its challenging. :wallbash:

OMG i hate that. i even tried to lead them in circles but its challenging. :wallbash:

Yeah lol, they can stand with their as*es towards you and looking somewhere at a rainbow in the horizon and their shouts will still come your way. :wallbash:

Yeah lol, they can stand with their as*es towards you and looking somewhere at a rainbow in the horizon and their shouts will still come your way. :wallbash:

aim bots :dance: love this video and the others he has made. ^

Edit: a reason why we should love skyrim and similar games vs 1st person shooters.

Edited by Guss

aim bots :dance: love this video and the others he has made. ^

Edit: a reason why we should love skyrim and similar games vs 1st person shooters.

Perfectly demonstrates the way draugr shouts work, except the part with aiming,they dont even have to aim :laugh:

I think its fun, I keep a spare greatsword and just switch using favorites menu

it would totally suck if one of my blades flew down the side of a mountain

or something.

Happened to me...i think it was at shriek wind bastion(not sure about the name) a deathlord jumped out of his coffin at me and shouted right away, i was standing exactly with my back towards the abyss...was just left standing there, looking at my wep flying god knows where. :tongue:

Edited by pavy