Galsiah's character development mod - level problem

seweryn

Hey,

So after reading the readme file for this mod I learned that you should lvl normal but when I load this mod I get that I have 2/32000 progression to next level so I am wondering is this a problem with my other mods. I didn't have those problems before.

When I start a new character I have the same problem. So is there a way to fix this ?

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

So after reading the readme file for this mod I learned that you should lvl normal but when I load this mod I get that I have 2/32000 progression to next level so I am wondering is this a problem with my other mods. I didn't have those problems before.

When I start a new character I have the same problem. So is there a way to fix this ?

Thanks in advance.

I know it's from a couple weeks ago, but maybe you'll see this answer. The way GCD calculates level is a bit more involved than just 10 skill ups from Major and Minor. Major skills contribute more than Minor, which contribute more than Misc (I recall Miscellaneous skills affecting level as well at least). Every time I bother to look the 'progress' is 0/32000, but I still gain levels so you should be fine.

If I recall correctly the actual level calculation is in one of the enclosed documents provided with the module.