Nightingale bow improvement?

hhhovind

I just got the nightingale bow, after the quest line whit the thives guild. i think its the most awesome looking bow, and i love archery. its just that its not very good.

If someone knows how to mod, the damage of weapons and such, i have no idea how to mod any things in the game, if you could make a mod to improve the nightingale bow, please send me a lnk to download or anything.

DOnt make it to overpowered though :P but as good as the daedric bow maby. (or a bit better)

would be nice

Short version...yes you screwed yourself by doing the quests and getting the reward early, all rewards scale up to a certain level, for example level 50 lol

that's why i'm level 41 and only did 2 quests in the thieves guild, and dark brotherhood, as for the main quest, only went as far as high hrothgar, 160ish locations found, so yea take your time lol xD

btw even though i don't have the nightingale stuff i knew what they stats were cause i looked in the testing hall xD

i dont like the idea of being too picky about when and where to do what quests for the optimal

lvl'd item of doom.... smells to much to me like what we were doing in morrowind and oblivion,

and that was using a pen and a paper, marking down the strength / agl / end /speed etc skills

as they improved, and makeing sure to get 5/5/5 stat points....

that was BS and not fun, and here I am not careing that my lvl 28 completed nightengale

gear coula beena bit better..... afterall im an enchanter and i can make a better

ebony bow ;)

that being said with high lvl blacksmith skill you can improve enchanted items.

The Nightingale Bow is one of my personal favorite weapons in all of Skyrim. It's so beautifully crafted! Unfortunately, you received the lowest level version of the Nightingale Bow you could possibly have (if you indeed received it at level 15). The highest level version (46+) is actually stronger than a Daedric Bow when you look at base damage. The downside is that you can make a Daedric Bow with stronger enchantments, but I was willing to overlook some extra damage in turn for such a beautiful weapon.

If I were you, I'd suggest bringing up the console (beware that this may disable achievements, but I haven't had a single achievement disabled yet, so I don't know why people are hesitant to use it) by hitting the "~" key and typing "player.additem f652c 1" (without he quotation marks of course). This will give you the highest level version of the weapon. However, I recommend you wait until you're a little higher of a level to do so (around 45), otherwise you'll find the game painfully easy (having a weapon that is intended for 30 levels above you is no laughing matter). This is all assuming you're playing on the PC. If you're playing on any other platform such as the 360 or PS3, you're out of luck unless you start a new character.

Even then if you're on the PC, I highly suggest you wait until around level 45 before you use the console to keep some balance against enemies. Otherwise you'll roll right over them and you may find it boring.

Good luck, and godspeed.

Edited by HaloHunter72