Nightingale bow improvement?

hhhovind

Even with spawning the "best" version, it still doesn't compare to the base damage of my daedric bow. After smithing improvement, the nightingale bow base damage goes up to 75 or so, whereas my daedric bow base damage is around 107. Edited by J_R

This matters little when you boost your enchanting and add 40ish % improved archery damage to every item in your inventory. Then the nightinggale bow does well around 300 or more damage, add in different arrows and such - well, it gets the job done.

All the nightingale gear is leveled (once you get it, it's not going to get any better)

However dark brotherhood stuff, and main quest stuff, isn't.

So I'm just doing everything I can before finishing thieves guild (done it once already).... this is my `proper` assassin character, I'm going to have a `proper` warrior type after this one...

It's possible, but I haven't had any issues with this myself (I've used the console to fix bugged quests and still earned achievements in the same session), and I haven't made any changes other than basic .ini fixes. This may differ for other players (so I've heard). Use at your own risk, of course. Edited by HaloHunter72

Well all that said i still, ask if someone could make a mod to improve the weapon. as you know i will have to start all over again to get the nightingale armor AGAIN for it to be at its strongest and lvl 45 does take quite a lot of time to get to, and its not the same feeling playing the game's start all over again -.- so if anyone knows how to mod items, please add link in this forum

Another suggestion which was also done in Oblivion is to get a mod that will level the weapons with you. In Oblivion you had so many levelled items (including Daedric Artifacts) it wasn't funny anymore. However, someone made a mod that checked the levelled items in your inventory and provided you with a stronger version once you gained the level where you were normally allowed to get it. :)

I believe the name of the mod in Oblivion was Quest Award Leveller. Maybe once the CK is released someone could make a similar mod. At least the number of levelled items is much smaller this time around, so it would be faster to create ;)

Greetz,

Milt