WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

My dream mod would be a complete gore overhaul for the game, allowing arms and legs to be cut off from live or dead enemies, a WAY better bleed than the one on the game ( the enemy would actually drip blood stains on the floor or walls that would mark what happened there), capacity to do overkill on bodies ( not only dismemberment but also torch it to crisps, turn it into an ice cube or vaporize it with lightning); also, cut the enemy in half... Ah, dismemberment shouldn't be a instant kill unless it's the head or torso, this mod should also include execution of enemies who can't fight anymore with a "kill move", enemies that lost a leg or one arm should fall like the ones that yield and activating the enemy should trigger an execution.

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"RR companions" in Skyrim. Not only the companions (in skyrim weapons/armor), but also the ability to have many followers at the same time without eating up a lot of .ESP space.

Actually, I would take any mod that allows for many followers without using a bunch of ESPs.

I would like to see Splinter Cell in Skyrim for rogues. Instead of try to stab a dude, you come up and grab him and drag him somewhere, then kill him. If you dont hide the bodies from roaming patrols, they will become alerted and look for you. Yeaa........

A gun mode and I don't mean thet I shoot down a dragon wiht a m4 or anithing I mean muskets or one handed guns which are do a hell of a lot damage but it's thake forever to reload compared to bows and ofc make a lot of sound so it's more like a warrior/infanatry weapon or a last minut last chance thake out kill for a assasin if the target is on the run or there is only one tharget but don't whant to sneak up to it.

Crossbows and Shuriken/Throwing stars were in Morrowind.

WHY DOES BETHESDA TAKE OUT ALL THE COOL s***? WHERE THE HELL DID MY LEVELED SPELLS GO ANYWAY?!

And I guess my dream mod would have to be a freakin' legit Zombie Apocalypse mod, where zombies roam the countryside and streets, eat people, and the only way to kill them would be to use MRLoki's dismemberment mod.

That or blast 'em with piss. Speaking of which, a decent bomb-making mod like the one in assassin's creed would be cool, as bombs were invented before guns.

Edited by Warlizard

An advanced NPC System which allows the AI to do far more than usual.

That or the Family mod, this includes aging as well with it.

Edit: oh crap I misread the title; sorry.. D:

*throws major idea's onto a new thread*

Edited by Cryous7

By the gods, that's a hard question. I see so much room for improvement. So many things I would do or do differently if I had the skill.

I'd like to see more branches in quests. Different paths to take. Why can't you side with Mercer? Why can't I take a quest from the Jarl of Winterhold to discredit and destroy the College? Why can't my Speechcraft100 Imperial negotiate a peace between the Blades and the Greybeards? Why can't you peacefully walk up to one of the covens of necromancers or renegade conjurers and say 'I'd like to join you!'. Why can't you join any of the bandit groups in the area (I loved in the Oblivion DLC when you assembled your own pirate crew)? Why can't my female Nord sorceress join and become a hagraven? Why can't I join the Forsworn? Why can't I prostrate myself before Alduin and offer to become the greatest of Dragon Priests? Why can't I join the thalmor? Why can't i join the Imperial Cult?

Why can't I play as a Forsworn from the start? I know some purists may balk at the thought of adding a new human race to the lore, but they're there, aren't they?

Other than greatly expanding quest/race/faction options, there's two things i'd like to see done well:

1: go back to the old Birth Sign system instead of swapping them out with the stones. Keep the stones, but make them do something different, complimentary to the classic system.

2: reintroduce a lot of the lost spells and magical disciplines to the world. Where's my Mysticism? With the engine as it stands, I see a lot of room for even more divination-type spells coming into play. I distinctly remember Detect Gold/Key/Gem/Magic spells in Morrowind. Take those and Clairvoyance and Soul Trap and a few others and make a new school of Mysticism.