WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

it would be like marrying Torygg if Elisif died protecting her hubby. Marry for prestige. do not think Skyrim looks kindly on that.

I don't see how Skyrim would have any say in who the High Queen/King marries. What are they going to do?

Besides, at that point I would be known as the legendary demigod hero who defeated the World Eater Wyrm and returned in triumph from the land of the dead, plus ending the civil war while I was at it. And in terms of social position, I'd at least be a thane - roughly the equivalent of a knight. Throw in Archmage of Winterhold, Harbinger of the Companions, etc, and Torygg/Elisif would be marrying me for prestige.

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dream mod can called, something like Conqueror Mode.

1. Player to be able to buy a castle/fort in Skyrim, wherever you want...At the first, it will be ruined, but later you can repair it.

2. After you buy a castle/fort, you will be able to upgrade it - make new sections, stronger gates, more towers, barricades and such.

3. To be able to hire an army (archers, two-handlers, one-handlers) to protect it. Mercenary soldiers, at first, then you can upgrade them, with steel, dwarven or even ebony armor & weapons. Also, later you will have two types of army - Main army, which is not so strong and well armored, and Elite army which are expensive to build but very strong, and heavy armored.

3.1. Different types of army - archers, two-handlers, one-handlers, but also mounted knight, very expensive to build but enormously strong, mounted archers, heavy knights and such.

4. To be able to buy a workers, who will work at mine to collect ingots, forests to collect wood, and farms for food. You can use these resources for upgrade for the castle. When you enlarge houses, the population eventually will grow.

5. To be able, to make a special building for soldier training, make a soldiers from from farmers and such, which of course cost resources from the castle.

6. To be able, to give orders to any soldiers in your castle, and put them in strategy positions/

7. To be able to make your own army, not just a few idiotic mans, but a hundreds of heavily armed soldiers.

8. To be able to make a politics with others holds, e.g. to be allies with Whiterun, but enemies with Solitude.

9. To be able to trade resources with allied factions.

10. To have your own steward, court wizard and thanes (in our case they will be called knights), they will be honored to protect you, as your own personal guard, and will be next to you when you lead a battle.

e.g. Lydia, Iona, Jordis etc. easily can be honored for a knights, and it will be given special armors and weapons, and they'll following you wherever you go.

11. To be attacked buy random (...and no so random) enemies - dragons, bandits, orcs, forsworns etc. But not a bunch easy killable, bandits, but a massive attacks from hundreds of them, or a huge invasion by hordes of a hundreds orcs, like in TLOTR. :D

12. To be able to make huge champagne from a hundred of your soldiers, which a sworn to carry your burdens or die for you, and attack enemies faction, like Whiterun, Solitude, Riften, and if you won you become Jarl of that faction.

How simple is that... :biggrin:

This... But for many different character builds. Unlockables for quests and skills. Example: Companions have Werewolf Recruits.

Lvl 100 Conjurers get Daedra/Undead Recruits. College has a Magicka Radiator (those within a set range have higher magicka regen.

Hire assassins and thieves if you see fit. Each guild/ Story-line gives you a few new units, buildings, and defenses. As Dovahkiin, if you

side with the blades, you get elite blade recruits. If you dont kill paarthurnax you get a dragon perched on your forts, can teach soldiers

simple shouts. Throw in some non-combat resource buildings, gatherers and such.

I want this.

Name ONLY 1 of your dream mod here, who know, maybe they will be available right after you post it ;)

My dream mod.....that would be a sturdy fort player home garrisoned with unique voiced NPC guards and complete with a unique set of heavy armor similar to either this or this. The fort would also come with a quest preferably. Thankfully Dark Souls is coming to PC next month, so I think we'll all get to enjoy the latter armor in the near future.

That knight dark souls armor is awesome. My dream is to have that armor for my female warrior character.

anything like Oscuros overhaul, that was essential in my oblivion mod list, and I refused to play it without it :P

But really I'd like to see an awesome Ranger guild with random rangers patrolling the wilderness and protecting cities with a really kickass armor(Natterformes ranger armor, somewhere in his gallery)

along with some cool quests involving killing the Thalmor

LOL, I have had the same dream mod ever since Skyrim Nexus began and I have wondered about it several times!! XD... I even posted in April a request hoping someone could make my dream mod come to be but no one could do so. Below ill paste what ive posted in the past and I hope someone could help me bring this mod to life! I basically request a city to be made in blackreach.... A large city.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, so ever since the creation kit came out I started to think of an interesting mod while I was exploring Blackreach (the place that connects all Dwemer ruins) where I literally went into all the inner buildings and noticed that it would be a PERFECT place to have a small stronghold.. When exploring, I thought of a cool idea for a mod which someone could maybe have the skill to do: **There are some spoilers below**

1st: Maybe the city can be started by a quest which begins with speaking with the jarl of Markarth or some other leader which can be about expanding or rumors of this city and they ask you to explore it and see if its worth mining or something. Once that is done you have the choice to tell them whether its worth mining or expanding in or whatever. Afterwards, if you chose the expanding one, they would basically start you off by first having you kill off all falmer and spiders and all other beasts in Blackreach and also to maybe install power to everything and basically make it functional for people to live in and get things started.

2nd: After people start to move in your task would be to make sure to install defenses and ensure there are enough guards to watch over gates and main entrances (the big elevators) and as well as patrolling all the little walkways in Blackreach. Citizens would only be in the main area where that large orange orb is, in case of a breach. Otherwise, all the other little buildings in Blackreach could be like small homes owned by individuals or just small outposts for guards.

3rd: Also the main entrance to Blackreach City can be the Tower of Mzark (donno if i spelled it right), the tower where you get the elder scroll, which would be guarded throughout its whole complex and around the outer skyrim entrance (maybe stationed tents around the elevator to the tower of Mzark)

4th: Perhaps, if you guys are willing to work hard you can also make additional leading quests after the city is at this state to basically expand into all Dwemer ruins and make them all livable and basically expanding the original Blackreach city into the whole Dwemer connections and basically bringing back the Dwemer empire lol..

I was also thinking that maybe, after the city has started to become settled there can be a system where you talk to the Jarl of this new city which can be decided by the other Jarls of skyrim or something and have him or her display you a similar system which is given to you in any other city where they give you options to buy updates for your home. Instead these updates can be for the actual city kinda like: your the founder so you pay to improve it type thing... also, since you are the founder I would assume that you would already receive a home in the city which is fully upgraded so there would be no reason to add that option into the Jarl. These upgrades I guess can be like extra guard posts, extra guards, more buildings/homes/shops, a cleaner environment (so no broken buildings or ruble blocking doors), carriages which can take you from place to place around the city since its so large (custom map markers for the carriage only) and im sure there are more that I just cant think of right now but you get the point.

So please give me your thoughts and maybe some more ideas if you have. It would be cool to see this idea built up and maybe even eventually worked on and finished

(Below is what I kinda picture it to feel like and really want it to seem as though its been really colonized)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcpikqkjeQ1qd8x4to1_500.jpg

Edited by ThePunishingPunisher2

My dream mod is pretty simple... the mod would emulate uGrids set to ~13+ for textures/meshes only. I don't care about objects/NPCs/whatever inside those grids, only the textures and meshes. I find LOD transitions/texture pop-in really immersion-breaking.

As some of you know i have a Request List Thread of Mods and some of my dream Mods have been made thank you very much, but my Ultimate Dream Mod would be this please :)

These Clothes and have Radiant Rament at Solitude sell them. http://i49.tinypic.com/dfigh.jpg

Those Clothes are from a Famous Old Sierra Game called Kings Quest and i would very much love to see them on my Male Character in Skyrim as nothing but Normal Casual Clothes. :D

Edited by daventry

* My dream mod would be a complete balance and over haul of all perks, spells and all aspects of combat and equipment

* Add a fully functioning, timed and somewhat easy (hard to master) to use dodge mechanic (forward lunge,left, right, backwards) that uses stamina but not too much, cuz lets face it youre not gonna use half your stamina or the same amount of stamina you would use to power strike, sidestepping to the right of an attack.

* More animations for weapons swings (not just 4 default light attacks and 4 power attacks..BORING) or attacks are animated differently depending on the body part your aiming at

* A feint attack (or fake attack) to trick an enemy into blocking and then taking advantage and exploit his block being raised too long

* Jumping attacks that cause more damage but fatigue you faster

* A kicking attack to push enemies back

* And idk if anybody has played dark messiah might and magic, but i think the combat is much more diverse and immersive than the elder scrolls games (cooler power attacks that breaks blocks, cool looking fast light flurrying attacks that whittle away health but not nearly as powerful as power attacks) and the greatest thing was when you used a power attack you held the mouse button down, pressed a direction key, the player would ready the attack depending on the direction key pressed, and when you released the mouse button he would attack immediately, i like this way, much more than skyrim

* Timed parrying attacks that are actually hard to achieve

*And improved AI that can use all the skills listed above

* And also this mod if its possible??? its the randomized diablo style loot for skyrim equipment http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/740861-diablo-style-loot-in-skyrim-possible/

PS: the above mod link is very important to me and i would s*** a brick if it could be made, i just dont know if its possible and have zero modding experience.

breakable objects : for example... I like to use the setscale command to play as a giant (little bit smaller than Skyrims common giants). I´d like a mod that breaks things when they collide with my charakter since he´s taller and therefore heavier. If i´d jump on a carriage id should break, same goes for chairs, tables and all that stuff that´d break if a 1 ton heavy giant would step or jump on it.