WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

i agree with the first person who wanted the real wolf . honestly it just looks better an seems like a better way of playing it. it would be nice to be able to go to both. like if you dont feed you turn into the ugly one(normal skyrim werewolf) but if you do feed you keep it under control

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dream mod? I haven't got Skyrim for PC yet, but I would sure love to ride on a dragon just for the fun of it, or because of the mountains in Skyrim, maybe a climbing skill could be introduced somehow.

Love your idea i been waiting for someone to mod it

My dream mod is to create randomly generated loot properties; like in Diablo, one would a daedric piece of armour, but then you'd look closely and find out that its a pile of garbage. XD

After playing skyrim for a week, I can't find anything that surpasses my daedric armour set, or weapons, I'm so sick of looking at my blasted daedric outfit! I don't care if its impossible; I WANT IT!!!

There are plenty of mods for armor! If you have high enough skill in your preferred armor type you can walk around in the weakest set of that armor and be just fine. You can also enchant your favorite set of armor to make it work better. I love the steel plate any my heavy armor is 98 or 99 so that's what I've been walking around in, and I'm not taking a whole lot of damage at all.

• 2 weeks later...
My Dream mods Is Mortal Kombat Cloth/Armor mod. Along whit there spells like freezing enemy or set them on fire or even spit acid and stuff like that. Please some one make that mod and PM me i'm sure that lots of peopel will download that mod fi they are informed. Edited by gaarathe1

My dream mod would be some kind of pirate ship (ALA Oblivion's ships) player home with a possible quest around it. Always had fun with pirate lore and such, huge fan of the PotC movies which got me into the lore behind pirates and such. I think fitting them into Solitude would be possible so it could be a cool little quest. Oblivion had such potential to have great pirate mods (with Anvil) but unfortunately only one or two ever got anywhere close to being finished. I just wanna see a pirate ship really, was so sad to see none in Skyrim.

I would like to see a mod where at the start of the game you create multiple characters.

You can then choose to play as any one of those characters at any time, you can switch between them freely.

you can also trade with each character and choose to have one as a follower

I suppose its sort of like having your own guild , but as you can trade between them you can have different characters fulfilling different needs and play styles.

Wow, it's like the third post and you already stole my dream... this is it :)

Dream mod? Easy, all of Tamriel, fully voiced and a main quest plus guild, Daedric, and misc quests for each province.

Guild and Daedric quests will take into account what you've done in other provinces, but not cut out quests because of it. For example, being Archmage of the College of Winterhold with get you benefits in the College of Whispers or Synod, such as members may give their personal quest earlier because you're a well known and skilled mage. This should also be flipped for competing guilds, so you're at a disadvantage for having been in a competing guild before (or after for that matter.)

As for Daedric quests, artifacts from past games which aren't in Skyrim should be used. Once you've completed all of any one Daedra's quests, a final quest for them is unlocked. Once all final quests for each Daedra is completed, well, who knows, maybe one last epic quest with a home in Oblivion as a reward.

Speaking of homes, there should be player homes from previous games where applicable. I could go on and on, but that's the basics lol And yes, this is insane, but it is a DREAM mod afterall lol