WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a Idea. How about actual Norse armor..... Scary i know!

I'd love to see scale mail introduced to this game. Believe it or not but the Romans and the viking''s were both big fans of Scale Mail! The guards in this game have scale but it's look like crap made from copper of all things!!! Further more it offers practically no actual protection what so ever. Did i mention it looks like crap!?

Scale mail is considered Medium Armor and so it would be great if a "convincing" Medium armor tree was added to support it.

http://www.alleycatscratch.com/lotr/Human/Rohan/Armor/Rohan-Armor_cu_cal.jpg

Honestly my dream mod would be a conjure/alteration spell that is like the Wabbajack, but instead of turning the enemy into random targets, you pretty much conjure random items from the sky to fall on the target dealing damage and doings funny animation based on the item drop. For example you random conjure something small like ink well or a dwemer scrap metal, the target will just rub their head where the item dropped looking mildly annoyed. If a medium size object fall on the target the target will show some signs of being cripple or hurt and be more angry while sustaining moderate dmg. In the rare case of a big item (preferably something like a house falling on the target), it will instantly kill the target while in this case using the house as an example, the target will look up, try to duck and cover, while getting smashed. The feet of the target will be sticking out like from Wizard of Oz. The spell is a master type spell so it has the animation to charge up (1/2 the part that makes this idea funny when you charge up a spell and get something small and prevent spamming the spell) Edited by ahnjd

My dream power is the impossible mod of either:

Return to Cyrodii, l to convince their Jarls and crown yourself as the new Emperor, with the help of the Blades

OR

Invasion of Thalmor, to sabotage, assassinate key figures, or even better launch a genocide to obliterate the Dominion Loyalists

Either one works for me, I just want to see a large scale Thalmor panic, or its destruction in any possible way :devil:

But it won't come true because it will require a studio-sized team to mod all these...

I would love a alternative to fighting, in the way of money.

So the player can work in shops climb the ladder, own stores set up his/her own buy expensive things such as

Gold statues

cloths

even some buildings

Bath Houses

Ships

Stuff like that but the items must go into 100s of differant things so the play dose not get them in a few hours.

Think about what the rich Romans did.

The play would start with nothing, and instead of going into a undead infested hell hole he/she could go look for a small time job in a shop or Inn a BlackSmith or farm.

Set up their own store. go into buying and selling, real estate.

Just somthing a bit more than go kill those guys, then kill that guy, kill that dude then kill all those guys!

The pic with Guts' face is from the PS2 game, but there is a "mask" around ported from that game to skyrim:

http://bagserk.blogspot.com.ar/2012/01/guts-mask-for-skyrim.html

also the Berserker Armor: http://bagserk.blogspot.com.ar/2012/01/sks-berserker-armor-for-skyrim.html

but it was ported from the same game, so model and texture quality is poor

Edited by sunkship203