WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

Okay first off I'm blown away with the the werewolves inSkyrim; but I wanna re texture the companions of Whiterun. i.e. Farkas, Vilkas,and Aela. I really wished the game creators would have done this in the first place, cause they are special character in the game and they should have better coloring, than the default black.

Aela the Huntress:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=330623453661883&set=a.330623416995220.77521.157500117640885&type=3&theater

Vilkas and Farkas:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=330623476995214&set=a.330623416995220.77521.157500117640885&type=3&theater

.::| spoiler |::.

Now I do know in the original game the Twins want to give up their beast blood. I played the companions questlines about 20 or more times

.::| spoiler |::.

I never done modding in my whole life, the only close thing I came to modding is following others instructions. I would like to see a mod so that they would use their werewolf from, and for the player to have an option to talk Vilkas & Farkas out of giving up their werewolves forms. So far I've seen other mods dealing with the whole companions faction, but I would rather have a mod just focusing on those three instead of the wholecompanions. and also still be compatible with "Female werewolf &Derrax Male Werewolves"

:::::: Ideas ::::::

When they would changeinto their beast forms:

*Aela would change into beast forms if her health drops,below 60%

*Vilkas and Farkas would change into beast forms if theirhealth drops, blow 50%

*The ability to give followers commands will still be usablewhile Player is werewolf from.

* they Will change when you use yours beast blood.

Aela the Huntress (while in her werewolf form):

* Her sneak will be increased along with her speed; and shewould get the perk called "The Stalker." To where her moments wouldbe muffled.

* Blessing of Hircine: There is a chance that her attacks wouldhave a chance of getting a critical hit.

* The She wolf (in Human form): Male attackers NPC are moreless like to be hostile towards her while female NPC Attacker will be. (thisperk will last for 25 mins after changing back.)

Vilkas and Farkas (while in their werewolf form):

* Blessing of Ysgramor's Mind (Applying to Vilkas werewolf form and Human): Traps are less likely to be triggered, when he steps on them.This will apply trap lines and pressure plates.

* Blessing of Ysgramor's Strength (Applying to Farkas werewolf and Human): for 60 seconds he takes half damage and do double damage.

* Shield Brothers (in Human form): When down on one knee the Attackers damage would do half damage.

* Strength of the Hunt (Both in werewolf form): Strength will be increased slightly, but their speed will be slightly decreased.

Dragon born added ability (optional/ werewolf perks):

* The bond of the pack: Aela, Vilkas & Farkas would be slightly more aggressive to your attackers if you're in werewolf form.

* The Call of the Hunt (this would replace one of the Totemsof Hircine abilities): This would be a howl, which the others would reply to if they are in their werewolf forms, and make them move to your players location.

* Also maybe adding one of the other members of the companion to the inner circle and giving them the ability to be a werewolf also.

Edited by xXIMidnightIXx

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dream mod would be goblins, 3 major goblin tribes and many other smaller ccamps or caves filled with them, they would go in patrols of 4 or 5 and attack small settlements like riverwood

there would be like goblins, goblin warriors,goblin archers, goblin war party leaders, goblin warchief, and goblin shamans. they would use forsworn weapons and stuff,

i've been asking many people and have already put out a mod request but no one will or can i guess? bethesda made them at the game jam, but no one else has attempted it. :(

I'd like to see the Assassin's Creed: Revelations Multiplayer Cast (their outfits/armors specifically) ported into this game. They already did Revelations and Brotherhood Ezio, why not these guys?

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111105113424/assassinscreed/images/0/06/ACR_multiplayer_20_characters.jpg

Yeah, I just love the AC: Revelations outfits. It would be awesome to see the Stormcloak armors replaced with various Byzantine armors from AC: R, and likewise with the Empire, they'll have Ottoman armors like the Guards and Janissary troops.

My Dream mod would be porting all of Diablo 3 Character/spells/items into Skyrim.

I love Diablo3 and I'm in the Beta test...However, I really wish the graphics quality and POV was just like Skyrims. It's too much like WOW.

I also wish there was a complete version of the Epirus Bow from the movie Immortals. Same exact bow, with exact texture, and arrow animation (appears when you draw), and exact power effect on hit.

Edited by jaemurl

Name ONLY 1 of your dream mod here, who know, maybe they will be available right after you post it ;)

I would LOVE to see someone make better combat animations. Ones where every sword fight doesn't look like two idiots running up to fist fight range and swinging table-legs that look curiously like swords at each other. I realize the animations have to support a wide arrays of weaponry and therefore must be kind of general use, but for god's sake there is no finesse to the stock ones. It doesn't look like a skilled fighter is fighting. Maybe we just have to suck it up and split it up into more groups than just one and two handed animations. For instance, I'd love to see a European type style, two hands on a one handed weapon in high guard [maybe with a stat bonus for not filling the other hand] as well as Italian fencing type style for rapiers or the like with much thrusting and keeping the enemy at distance. Using a katana requires two hands, or it's just simply not as dangerous; it's not a weighty broadsword you can swing like a club - it requires the other hand for leverage. Maybe tie certain animation sets to certain narrow groupings of weapons.

I guess I'd just like in a game as expansive as this to see way more variation in the fighting animations. Maybe a nice tie-in one the CK is out would be to place trainers around the world with perhaps side-quests to unlock new fighting styles that change the animations or stats and fighting ability or speed. [like a fencing style keeping enemies at distance.

That's my dream mod as well! Glad to see another came up with the idea. :D