WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUILT FROM SCRATCH Captain America outfit with shield (none of that "repainted" armor stuff) and if possible make the shield throwable with the same effect as chain lighting (the bouncing between enemies part) then if just falls to the ground at the end and you go all in with Unarmed combat! BEAT DOWNS!

I don't know why but it sounds like fun to mix the Captain with Dovahkiin

';..;'

The Guardians

My dream mod is under Clothing Category. And It is about playing a character from an alternative (our real) dimension (like a WW2 soldier, cowboy, gangster, Wall Street executive, rockstar, etc.) that somehow is trapped in the Skyrim World. Something like "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court" novel by Mark Twain. I would be happy with that kind of Non-lore clothing, like my request for Alan Wake's clothes My link, or maybe some kind of outfit ports from FO3 or FO: New Vegas, like this mod My link, I don't know for me it's very attractive that idea, going around with swords and spells but wearing that kind of outfits. See you all.

My dream mod would have to be a nanosuit, like the one in the Crysis series.

Think about it, a nanosuit in Skyrim, with speed, armor, strength and stealth modes, it could spend stamina for energy consumption.

Might not be great for immersion in the Elder Scrolls universe, but I'd love that mod :D

My dream mods would add Immersion...

Things I would like to see:

- Much less magic: less magic items, less spell-casters, and an option that you can't learn any spells.

- The possibility of joining the Forsworn and kick the nords out of the Reach, establishing a new kingdom ruled by the king of the Reachmen.

- Very low loot, especially money, jewels, etc.

- Visual effects for the diseases (depending on the disease of course), such as blisters on the skin, vomiting etc., not just boring stat effects you can seen in the Magic menu

- Taxation: you pay monthly taxes to that Hold in which you own house.

- Some sort of punishment for dying, or perhaps a system many here have already proposed; only being able to safe in certain places. Although what's stopping me of doing that even without mods?

- Brawls: They need an overhaul. At the moment my skinny old wizard can beat the hell out of a hulking barbarian.

- Guilds: the possibility of someone else becoming the leader instead of you.

- Thief's tool such as blackjack, rope arrows, water arrows and other important gadgets that Garret uses.

- Some sort of minigames to pass time in taverns and to ear or lose some coins, such as arm-wrestling, dice rolling etc.

- Seasons: this would be nice, seeing spring, summer, autumn and winter in all Holds.

- Combat overhaul: the ability to wound the arms, legs, head etc. of the enemy or getting your own parts wounded.

Things I already have:

- The dangers of cold weather and cold water

- Eating, sleeping and drinking

- Camping equipment

- More people in the cities. Although, as many here have already said, the cities could be much bigger.

- Compass: I don't use the HUD at all, so I have nothing to complain about the compass or any parts of the HUD. I don't need crosshair either for hitting the target with my bow.

- Map: Makes it too easy to get into places, but I don't use it, so nothing to complain. I just go around and get lost occasionally, and that's how I like it.

- Dragons go extinct: Already have a mod for that. I don't want to see them after the main quest, Skyrim is a nicer place without them.

- Coin weight: Already have a mod for that too.

- Fast-travelling: I don't use that either, not by the carts or by the map. And I WALK to places, not run. Yes, I'm a patient man.

My dream mods would add Immersion...

Things I would like to see:

- Much less magic: less magic items, less spell-casters, and an option that you can't learn any spells.

- The possibility of joining the Forsworn and kick the nords out of the Reach, establishing a new kingdom ruled by the king of the Reachmen.

- Very low loot, especially money, jewels, etc.

- Visual effects for the diseases (depending on the disease of course), such as blisters on the skin, vomiting etc., not just boring stat effects you can seen in the Magic menu

- Taxation: you pay monthly taxes to that Hold in which you own house.

- Some sort of punishment for dying, or perhaps a system many here have already proposed; only being able to safe in certain places. Although what's stopping me of doing that even without mods?

- Brawls: They need an overhaul. At the moment my skinny old wizard can beat the hell out of a hulking barbarian.

- Guilds: the possibility of someone else becoming the leader instead of you.

- Thief's tool such as blackjack, rope arrows, water arrows and other important gadgets that Garret uses.

- Some sort of minigames to pass time in taverns and to ear or lose some coins, such as arm-wrestling, dice rolling etc.

- Seasons: this would be nice, seeing spring, summer, autumn and winter in all Holds.

- Combat overhaul: the ability to wound the arms, legs, head etc. of the enemy or getting your own parts wounded.

Things I already have:

- The dangers of cold weather and cold water

- Eating, sleeping and drinking

- Camping equipment

- More people in the cities. Although, as many here have already said, the cities could be much bigger.

- Compass: I don't use the HUD at all, so I have nothing to complain about the compass or any parts of the HUD. I don't need crosshair either for hitting the target with my bow.

- Map: Makes it too easy to get into places, but I don't use it, so nothing to complain. I just go around and get lost occasionally, and that's how I like it.

- Dragons go extinct: Already have a mod for that. I don't want to see them after the main quest, Skyrim is a nicer place without them.

- Coin weight: Already have a mod for that too.

- Fast-travelling: I don't use that either, not by the carts or by the map. And I WALK to places, not run. Yes, I'm a patient man.

Ha! Am I right to assume that you are a nature lover? Because I do the same thing since Oblivion not only because I like immersing myself in the game's world but also for the sight, and a modded Skyrim is truly a sight to behold. I agree with you 100% especially on the bit about Forsworn (as it is, it makes me feel as though the writers took the idea from American history; the Forsworns are native Americans, Nords are settlers, Thalmer the Brits) and Seasons (not sure if it's possible though).

And I'd like an aura whisper/detect life mod but instead of using those two, we summon an eagle and control the eagle to scout and tag enemies as you see them plus we get to fly around for a bit. Tagged enemies will still have the same reddish aura.