WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I just posted a thread, but maybe someone here may know of this mod.)

Playable in game instruments similar to Lord of the Rings online system. Lute, flutes, clarinets, etc, and I could load .abc files to play through the game. It would be fantastic to see something like this :)

and her being a jarl...awkward

On the contrary, that's why marrying her would be appropriate. In any other decent fantasy story, the wandering diamond-in-the-rough hero marrying the young widowed queen after helping her win her throne would have been part of the plot.

But in Skyrim, Divines forbid you marry anyone who actually matters. :rolleyes:

That's what I don't like about the marriege feature - it mostly feels like something they stapled on as an afterthought, as opposed to a legitimate part of the story.

and her being a jarl...awkward

On the contrary, that's why marrying her would be appropriate. In any other decent fantasy story, the wandering diamond-in-the-rough hero marrying the young widowed queen after helping her win her throne would have been part of the plot.

But in Skyrim, Divines forbid you marry anyone who actually matters. :rolleyes:

That's what I don't like about the marriege feature - it mostly feels like something they stapled on as an afterthought, as opposed to a legitimate part of the story.

it would be like marrying Torygg if Elisif died protecting her hubby. Marry for prestige. do not think Skyrim looks kindly on that.