WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a list of Things that would improve the game for me atleast. Some have been made already. Others are just dreams.

Bard's College needs work!

Norwegian Trolls

Be a necromancer, thalmor, forsworn

Able to ressurect Potema as a thrall.

Secret quest to become a lich.

Ability to Craft spellscrolls, and big cost reduction for scrolls in stores.

Spells should scale in strength with skill increase.

Conjure up a warm bed. Conjuration spell.

Turn target invisible. Illusion spell.

Brew ale. Alchemy

Edited by contaire01

• 2 weeks later...

This would obviously be a big project, but I think it would be awesome. So, something has gone wrong with the fabric of reality, turning skyrim into a surreal hellscape.

The daytime sky is a sickly green, with tentacled beasts lurking in the tears between the worlds (apocrypha sky), and at night there is no moon, just an empty hole where the moon used to be (soul cairn sky). The mammals that once walked skyrim now only live in a few untouched places (blackreach, which now has grass and forests and such, the snow elf chantry area with the temples, any non-nordic or dwemer cave, and that place where you read the elder scrolls with the moths in dawnguard). The once lush land of skyrim now teems with giant mushrooms and unnatural plants (blackreach mushrooms, any twisted trees, soul cairn trees, dead trees.) the ground has no life (no grass or flowers, only rocks and black dirt, or sand/desert), save for the insects that now rule the wilds (all insects now spawn aboveground.) the holds stay strong, but a sense of defeat pervades them (colors are darker, remove grass and foliage). The unnatural beasts, once confined to the caves, now walk the lands (Falmer, draugr, any other undead, dwemer automatons, and any other monsters now spawn above ground.) Foul beasts of other worlds also hunt the few who dwell here (lurkers, seekers, and dremora now spawn in skyrim.) The dragons still fly overhead, inspiring fear in all those who gaze upon them, but rumors of worse things lurking in the black sky pervade the land.

Optional: Hellscape Lite. for those who are too busy/lazy to make the whole mod, you can just change the sky to apocrypha or soul cairn, maybe managing the day/night scenario described above. Honestly, I'd be happy with just this, but it would be great if the mod was expanded in the future.

Optional: custom creatures that go well with the scenery (think H.P. Lovecraft.)

I would be very grateful if this mod were to happen, and I'm sure it would be enjoyed by many others.

Good Luck!

I will be honest, I want a lore friendly weapon/armor set for Argonians and Khajiit made by someone skilled like hothtrooper44. I would also recommend reading the Armorers Challenge for some lore.

edit: never mind the armorers challenge just look at the argonian and Khajiit heavyarmor concept art for ESO its glorious!!!

Edited by Erokiser

My dream mod was The Death-Knights of Skyrim Mod by TheSkoomaKing, but he abandoned it like last year. If someone could continue or create a new Death-Knight Mod, That would be awesome. It should include, but but not limited to,

A Complete Death-Knight Race, Death-Knight Armor/Weapons, Death-Knight Spells, Death-Knight Mounts, The Acherus (Death-Knight's Fortress) and last, (and least) a questline. It should be as WoW Lore-Friendly as possible. Anyone dig it? Could some modder out there do it? Please!? (Death-Knight Picture included)

A mod that brings together all the creatures and aggressive npcs together into perfect balanced lvl lists and have templates that allows the actors to have special properties that differentiate themselves from others of the same type.... Sigh... A man can dream

Simply, I'd like a mod that expands on the daedric quests. Once your character pledges themselves to a certain prince...why don't they make use of their pawn? For example, there was a quest during development that expanded upon Beothiah's quest. Some time after, Beothiah would tell you to go and assassinate Jarl Elisif the Fair. I'd just simply like a mod that has it where once in a blue moon, the Daedric Prince you pledged to would give you a quest to perform in their name.

Is there any mod that make you feel really really cold out there in Skyrim? I don't talk about the Frostfall mod which only adds visuality, I want to see the cold and harsh weather effects on people. People that shaking by cold, freezing.

You can swim NAKED in the icy water near Winterhold and still nothing happens.. I want to see some animations about it, is there any or it is imposible to do?

For example, character raising his/her hand to cover his/her face in the blizzards, snow storms.. Character rubbing his hands and arms, when exposing cold too much. Shaking, trembling people from the cold weather.

I am definitely sure this will make the game even greater. Cmon, everybody should have thought about it "hey why everyone in this game doesnt freezing, it isn't cold out there?"

Note: Frostfall mod is very good indeed, but it gives you only frost damage when exposed, just visuality. I want simple animations about cold like warming near the fire. Even in Morrowind (if you played) our character was raising his arm at the Red Mountain to cover his face from the Ash Storms. And it was without mods. This simple, tiny touches in fact make the game more deeper.

Edited by estel_elessar