ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Crashes

NiraaOfDarkness

Hi! I haven't been adding downloaded mods for skyrim for very long but i know many of the basics. Recently i've been crashing when clicking This Save relies on content that is no longer available popup, when i got to click "Yes" Skyrim instantly freezes and im forced to shut down my PC and restart. Yes i've viewed the integrity of the game files, ive ran loot also. Im really annoyed at the moment. I have searched up on this but most of the sites ive looked on dont give me an answer that works. Unfortunately i dont have a list of the mods i uninstalled so i cant reinstall to see what the problem is. I did find that a few people responding to other people with this problem have said its a "Corrupted Save" and the only way to stop it is to restart. I personally would not like to restart due to that ruining the amount of time and effort ive put into all the quest. If anyone else had this problem or know more in depth about how to fix this please do comment.

Thanks.

Hello,

<I personally would not like to restart due to that ruining the amount of time and effort ive put into all the quest>

Good luck.