New NPC Concept

corpsegirl

Really looking for help from lore nuts thinking out this character before I go anywhere near trying to make them.

I was reading through the lore a bit after playing the game. I have to admit I haven't played a game in the series since daggerfall. I was wondering why no one else raised in the area followed Talos. There are plenty of Dunmer in grey quarter and I'm sure others grew up else where in Skyrim. One of them could have easily decided to follow Talos just like any other diety. When you grow up in the culture things like that happen. The idea was to take the genetic predispositions and see what would happen with a mix of cultures. With the longer life expectancy than nords it would make for a character with a longer lasting grudge against the end of talos worship. They would be seen as an oddity and an outcast by many people. It could provide with an intersting follower. I'd likely make them a girl cause well, its easier on me to find a voice for amung people I know and would be a character I'd enjoy having around mine.

Toss them a mix of restoration, destruction, heavy armor, sneak, and two handed. These are just thoughts, would prefer helpful discussion. Doesn't have to be a Dunmer but it seemed the most likely candidate. Someoen that could sympathize with ulric's goal and still face the racial discrimination.