F3 LWE with Mods and updates suddenly keeps crashing at loadup

Laddi

Dear Nexus-Forum

I am terribly sorry to bother you on this beautiful Sunday with a topic that might have been solved in another thread, but I really used the search-function and could not find the right answer to my problem.

So - with that said and apologizing in advance - here it come:

I´ve spent hours with setting up FO3 on Win10 with the appropriate Mods, Updates, Load Order and whatnot. It worked fine, besides the occasional crash once every 3-5 days because of whatever my Laptop seemed fitting, but as of today the whole thing refuses to load any saved game and crashes while doing so. I haven´t changed a bit since the last time I played it, so I am really confused about what´s causing it.

Here are some facts to summon up my "situation":

FO3 GOTY-Edition (no STEAM)

Windows 10

Nexus-Mods = Wanderer Edition, Unofficial Patch, CRAFT, CALIBR, MMM, EVE, Fellout, DarNifiedUIF3, CASM, Project Beauty, Weapon Mod, FOMM, FOSE

In-Game-Time: about 36 hours

Fallout.ini has been setup with the correct parameters

Auto-save-setup changed to "do nothing or I f**ing kill you"

(actually I did everything I was told in the various NexusMod-Mod-descriptions / and it already proved itself working)

So, my dearest Forum, what the **** is causing this sudden behavior? Is it the "old" savegame-problem? And if so, how do I undo it? I thought with CASM installed, this problem should be gone...

My thanks for any help!

yours sincerely,

Laddi

Hi there,

the DLC comes from an archive I downloaded. It was one of the infos I´ve got beforehand. In another Forum someone wrote, that there can be problems with the DLC on Win10 and posted a link to an downloadable archive containing these files. Since I own the original game, I saw no harm in doing so. Was I wrong?

Hi there,

the DLC comes from an archive I downloaded. It was one of the infos I´ve got beforehand. In another Forum someone wrote, that there can be problems with the DLC on Win10 and posted a link to an downloadable archive containing these files. Since I own the original game, I saw no harm in doing so. Was I wrong?

yes, it's called pirating games software, Buy the game please on steam. last time I checked it was around $5.oo US

No one here will help you from this point on.

Hi there,

DLCs are separate from the main game, so owning the main game does not grant you the rights to download the DLCs for free. You have to buy them.

Hi there,

I do agree with you all, that pirating games is a "no go", but as I wrote in the original post, I do own the GOTY-version of the game INCLUDING the DLCs. So I paid for them too and only downloaded the archive because I was told, that there might be Problems installing them from CD/DVD. How can I prove that to you, so I can get help with my Problem? (Buying it from Steam would only allow me to play the german version which I dont want to do)

you install that onto a PC that is not running ten ,then you copy the content to a usb drive to use on the ten system, that's how.

Proof? well, you take a picture of the product with it's case and post that image here. I did once. But you can't use others DLC's.

gifted games bought in English get delivered in English, your steams regional setting can be changed to get past the No gore stigma.

you just can't use what you said you have " Done " we will not help you.

Edited by Purr4me

Hi there,

first of all I would like to thank you for your help so far, but I can´t use your last advice, since I regretfully don´t have a spare system with Win XP left and I don´t have friends abroad (at least none that have a Steam-account) that could help me out.

BUT... I really would really like to save my "reputation" (as if there is such a thing on the internet) and so OP will deliver.

I wish you all a great weekend and maybe we´ll hear again from each other.

yours sincerely,

Laddi

Hi there,

first of all I would like to thank you for your help so far, but I can´t use your last advice, since I regretfully don´t have a spare system with Win XP left and I don´t have friends abroad (at least none that have a Steam-account) that could help me out.

BUT... I really would really like to save my "reputation" (as if there is such a thing on the internet) and so OP will deliver.

I wish you all a great weekend and maybe we´ll hear again from each other.

yours sincerely,

Laddi

attachicon.gif20160902.jpg

This how I can help you out. I now believe you, with truth comes rewards..understand? :laugh:

Do this (http://store.steampowered.com/about/)

when your done and have logged into steam, look for : EDITED: KB "Issue resolved" There is only one...add me to a request friend and I'll acknowledge it.

From that point on, I will Enhance your game Enjoyment from retail to steam.

Of the people here, I am the most understanding individual women you may ever know. IT's not your fault Microsoft did what they did.

This is NOT the only game that will refuse to install fully from retail distributions...but I do in fact have a great deal of knowledge about their structures.

IF you had any intent in the post, to cover up the truth? I would have reported you, so as well as the above admin post above.

I will set you up now with the whole game true steam because you own the full retail game and proved your sincerity here.

That's what truth brings.

Sincerely Kitty Black

Edited by Purr4me