MCM Mod Loading Delay for Alt. Start?

DaemontusOfficial

Hello!

I had this post prepared in the background in case my last attempt to get a new game started failed once more.

Okay - backstory before any of you go 'what about your rig?' or 'have you tried LOOT?'

I've been modding for past few months. I've been faced with CTDs, errors and managed to fix them.

I won't touch TES5 Edit for the simple reason is that 1) it crashes on me and 2) I don't feel qualified enough to edit mods themselves.

I also use LOOT and Wyre Bash, and unless the patch conflicts or causes CTD/errors, I generally have patches installed.

Alright. Up until the day before yesterday (Friday for me), the only error I've had has been trying to get to Whiterun stables, having it tell me I've discovered the place then a straight up CTD.

I've completely uninstalled any mod that affected that area (churches of skyrim, whiterun outskirts etc) except for ETAC and Immersive Whiterun.

However, I still had CTD.

So, I went to uninstall ETAC and Immersive Whiterun to see if that cleared anything however, when starting a new save (like one should do when modding), suddenly Alternative Start wouldn't properly load the MCM/Mods. In fact, whenever I exit CC I end up CTDing when it tries to load.

So, all in all, I just want a fix/tech support solution that helps even out MCM loading so its not all loading in one go and crashing my poor game so I can then go and see if I still have errors with Whiterun Stables.

Currently, I even have problems just loading New Game/New Start :/ Grrrr.

Also to add - Bash patch won't merge a majority of my mods and yes, I do know I have a lot of mods installed however, I've gotten a majority of it working.

*Mod List As sorted by LOOT*

http://www.modwat.ch/u/LadyDaemontusOfficial

Hello,

Here is a list of things that may help stabilizing your game if not already been done. :

/// Cleaning and correcting potential bugs :

/// Load order / mods conflicts :

/// Settings / memory :

/// Save game :

/// Meshes healer :

• Read here, this is potentially a cause of CTD that you can resolve by following the mod procedure on this page.

/// Useful informations :

/// Credits : these persons deserve kudos, (among others) without them there would be nothing above.

Thallassa / Matortheeternal / Arthmoor / BorisVorontsof / GamerPoets / Gopher / TheCompiler (+ all the STEP team) / Luco81 (NMM forum) / Tannin42 / I2edShift / ElminsterAU, Sharlikran, Zilav, Hlp / Meh321 / Kapaer / Sheson / Mnelson999 / Hadoram / markdf / Anton0028 / Wrinklyninja (L.O.O.T contributors) / Bcsp /

Hope this helps.

Okay, heads up! Just don't think I'm ignoring you guys. Please, thank you for the replies so far! I was walking home and was considering reinstalling Skyrim and remodding from the start BUT... in theory, I considered forcing NMM to force reinstall the mods that might be causing problems and in theory, somehow 'reset' them to the way they were before whatever it was conflicted. It's a theory, and I'm not certain if it works but if it does, I will let you all know. If it doesn't, I will return back to this thread and try the solutions/advice etc you've all offered. :smile:

*Update

My theory worked. I am now able to start a new save.

Edited by DaemontusOfficial