ok dunno if this is a current one or not

makeyleth

Ok I had problems with Skyrim before they were resolved and etc,

question I am having is when I start the game and right before I hit continue or load a message pops up saying about

Skse memory patch not active in this game!

I dont know what that means honestly and i wanted to ask since other than randomly screwing up my nexus mods for literal 18th time this month

Hello,

I post here a bunch of things in case they would help (later), that's how I work.

Here is a list of things that may help stabilizing your game if not already been done. :

/// Cleaning and correcting potential bugs :

/// Load order / mods conflicts :

/// Settings / memory :

• You may also install safety load if you experience infinite loading screens or freezing in game.
  • Memory blocks log will help to refine memory settings.
  • Skyrim performance monitor.
  • Backup your ini files and delete the files. Skyrim.ini / SkyrimCustom.ini / SkyrimPrefs.ini found in C:\Users\User\Documents\My Games\Skyrim then use your vanilla launcher to autodetect and use best settings for your computer.
  • STEP INI tweaking wiki.
  • You may install ENBOOST >> ENB graphics / ENB haxx.

/// Save game :

/// Meshes healer :

• Read here, this is potentially a cause of CTD that you can resolve by following the mod procedure on this page.

/// Useful informations :

/// Credits : these persons deserve kudos, (among others) without them there would be nothing above.

Thallassa | Matortheeternal | Arthmoor | BorisVorontsof | GamerPoets | Gopher | TheCompiler (+ all the STEP team) | Luco81 (NMM forum) | Tannin42 | I2edShift | ElminsterAU, Sharlikran, Zilav, Hlp | Meh321 | Kapaer | Sheson | Mnelson999 | Hadoram | markdf |/ Anton0028 | Wrinklyninja (L.O.O.T contributors) | Bcsp | Missjennabee |

Hope this helps.

<ok i cleaned ny mods i just dont kno y the game keeps crashing> impossible to guess such things, you'll have to use the CTDs troubleshooting guide I posted above to target your issue (s) methodically and follow the guide to stabilize your game.

Good luck.