Dragon Riders of Skyrim - An Eragon/Inheritance Based Mod

tomhughes

598 members have voted

1. 1. Worth pursuing?

• Yes
    • No

OMFG YES!!! Please make this mod. I'll do everything in my power to help you. You see, Eragon is my favorite series and I've been wanting a mod like this for a LONG time. Maybe we can even make the colored swords like in the series. Again, I'll help any way I can for a "Dragonborn Rider (lol perfect name)" mod. Text me on Steam if you want me to help. Steam Id: TheSovietSnake. Best wishes!

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this mod is still going on, but I'd be happy to help. If you are making (or going to make) it, I can certainly help with building the storyline and writing some lore. Seeing as I'm a huge fan of Inheritance and TES and am actually an author myself, any way I can use my strengths to help is welcome.

I could even create an NPC and voice him if you want.

I just really hope that this mod is going to happen. Just shoot a PM to AtHD on steam, if you want to discuss.

NEW THREAD IS UP PLEASE POST IF YOU WANT THIS MOD AND LIKED THE INHERITANCE CYCLE. it will be amazing!!

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/716454-legend-of-the-dragon-riders/

Check that date. =)

I don't know if this mod is still going on, but I'd be happy to help. If you are making (or going to make) it, I can certainly help with building the storyline and writing some lore. Seeing as I'm a huge fan of Inheritance and TES and am actually an author myself, any way I can use my strengths to help is welcome.

I could even create an NPC and voice him if you want.

I just really hope that this mod is going to happen. Just shoot a PM to AtHD on steam, if you want to discuss.

I doubt this mod is still alive, as someone just necro'd the thread a few posts earlier. However, i do believe that the makers of this are still actively working on their alagaesia mod. Their forums can be found here. They are also the team behind this group-page on steam.

That's about all i know about any alagaesia mods that are still WIP.

Edited by Urwy

As i just posted in my thread, I've been going through a lot. Go check out my thread, @athd & Urwy for my reason for being awol for such a long time.

Have a good day guys! :)

• 10 months later...

i looked for this topic through google. eragon mods for skyrim. was kind happy when i read it until i saw that it says updated in 2011 :'( why dosnt eragon get the love it deserves. first that s#*! movie followed by games based off the shitty movie making for a shitty game when it all could have been so much better :(