Simple "Junk" Box

MaesterAelix

Hey there Modders.

I got an /easy/ one for you today (...hopefully.)

I am looking to be able to craft a box, that has the quick "Add all junk" to it feature, that is not attached to the workshop. Looking for something stove / steamer trunk sized.

Pretty easy right?

Additionally, if I could send my scavenger's stuff to these boxes instead of the workshop, that would be awesome too.

Thanks!

- Aelix.

I have a rather elaborate set of sorting belts and a recycler set up. If I set the starting container as the workshop it will /never/ stop and I'm not really looking for that.

An 'easy dump' box would be really helpful for this process. That way it can be sorted and the recycled bits can be sent to the workshop easy.

• 2 months later...

Having now really dove into the contraptions workshop, I would really love it if this junk box was made. Not only for my own "return to base, unload my stuff" but for it to be the depository of the Scavenging Station (and the Salvage Beacons if I am going to wish-list this). That way I don't need to hook my workshop up to the contraptions and have a perpetual motion machine - or need to super-sorter all the everything just to get the new additions to the junk pile.

To anyone considering making this mod, thank you. :)