A few questions about craftable static corpses

James39503

I am wanting to create some craftable corpses to my raider themed settlement. Other than the " Blood, Rust, and Bone" mod, this unfortunately doesnt exist. With place Everywhere, snapping is not an issue. But, I would like to be able to change the outfits and a couple of different poses to keep repetition to a minimum. I have a few questions: 1.) Can it be done? 2.) How complicated would this be to do?

Have you tried "Raider Themed Workshop"? You can craft corpses impaled on spikes with that mod. :smile:

EDIT - sorry, I see now that Blood, Rust and Bone is the same mod. Never mind eh. Hope you get the help you are after.

Edited by RaffTheSweetling

My mod "Rise Of The Necromancer" (in my sig) has a recipe for a 'Pocket Skeleton', which can be carried in your inventory, and then dropped on the ground and moved as normal. It drops the vanilla movable static skeleton.

It also has a function for 'Harvest Blood and Bone' from corpses and fallen skeleton minions, which has a chance to give you a Pocket Skeleton.

Of course in addition to the main point of the mod allowing you to have unlimited skeleton followers.

On PC, XB1 and PS4.

• 1 year later...

I wanted a way to have corpse decorations so bad. I am doing a cannibal raider crazy guy play through and wanted to really get into it. For a while I would try to place actual dead corpses but that is so time consuming and then they disappear eventualy. ButI finally found something that works. I can now craft nude corpses just like the raiders have with the immersive corpses mod.

here's how you do it.

first, get that mod someone mentioned, Raider themed workshop, or butcher meat rack mod, or both.

then, go to lovers lab and download "Nude Raider Corpse Decoration Replacer" here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/64996-nude-raider-corpse-decoration-replacer/ and also download the patch for raider themed workshop/butcher meat rack. It explains how to do it in the mod page but its simple, first you just download the main file and activate the plugin then manually download the patches, and copy the data folders for what replacer you want (male, female, cbbe etc) into the fallout folder.

I can now finally have the crazy ass f*#@ed up raider settlement i've wanted.