Patch 1.2.

elvinkun

Been playing the game for most of the day with no ill effects, also killed a bucket load of dragons and not one is drunk.

Been trying my hardest to see some of these bugs people mentioned, also my ini file is heavily modified and i'm running

50 odd mods ranging from re textures, esp mods to UI mods. It has me confused as I should be seeing these bugs as well

but I get a normally functioning game.

I'm also using the 4gb win7 64bit LAA program, I haven't changed anything other than disabling script dragon, my ini files are

still modded.

So call me confused because I cannot for the life of me replicate any of these bugs

I would love to see one of these dragons flying in reverse so I can fraps it.

Edited by Pixelfrog1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been playing the game for most of the day with no ill effects, also killed a bucket load of dragons and not one is drunk.

Been trying my hardest to see some of these bugs people mentioned, also my ini file is heavily modified and i'm running

50 odd mods ranging from re textures, esp mods to UI mods. It has me confused as I should be seeing these bugs as well

but I get a normally functioning game.

I'm also using the 4gb win7 64bit LAA program, I haven't changed anything other than disabling script dragon, my ini files are

still modded.

So call me confused because I cannot for the life of me replicate any of these bugs

I would love to see one of these dragons flying in reverse so I can fraps it.

I'm quite sure you can find loads of that on youtube :tongue:

But if you patched the game and have no problems at all, you are very lucky person, so be happy. I sadly got about half of the vile stuff I found people talking about. Haven't run into anything gamebreaking (well, nothing added in 1.2 to be precise), but let's just say it's not ideal. Well, it was much better before the patch to be, again, more precise.

But actually, from what I've heard and saw, you should be able t see the resist, since it seems like it's kind of hardcoded in the patch.

Edited by elvinkun

Vanilla installed game here, Win7 64bit (Only for games, not much else running), 4Gb ram, Phenom II x4 965, sapphire 5770. Lightly armoured mage and bow, not met any dragons since patch. I can see no difference so far. Have I been let off?

My personal hint... If you don't get all the glitches, bugs and CTDs, be happy, not sad. :D

BUT BUT BUT BACKWARDS FLYING DRAGENZ... /cry

Well, gotta admit, it IS pretty funny. Tho only the first time. When the dragons flyes away from battle...bakcwards for the fourth time in a row, just to never be seen again... it gets a little bit annoying ... Try to have faith and trust me on that one :biggrin:

I ended up seeing a dragon try to swim in mid air, run face first into a tree and get stuck for a few minutes, fight the air, flying in and out of a mountain and fly ass first, all while fighting 1 dragon. If I wasn't too busy laughing as I tried to kill it (I never succeed by the way because it didn't die) I would have been even more pissed about it than I already was. I really wish I had recorded it. Also using the Werewolf howl power crashed my game. Edited by Vadex976

Is it just my Internet or is this Patch F-ing Big, i have been Downloading since Last Night and its Still Downloading.

Don't.

Stop it.

While you still can.

Reverting isn't so easy and the reverse dragons are funny, but not funny enough to be worth the rerolling process.