Vanilla houses are GARBAGE

lordandromeda

You people are just too picky. :)

I'm giggling like mad about the fact I found out how to place new chests and little pointless things in my houses thanks to the other thread mentioned above. Haven't touched Proudspire Manor so far, I think it's too big, I like my Whiterun home the most, little and cozy, spent the most time in it, already feels like home to me.

And about the 25 k?

I finished only the Companions and am halfway through the Thieves Guild, haven't progressed much in the main quest and didn't even touched all the other quest lines, just doing little things for people here and there, and I have a house in Solitude, in Rifton and in Whiterun, and I already have 80k gold again and I don't know what to do with it...

Honestly, I hate the houses in this game, especially the Solitute house, I personally like the Riften styled house, but the layout is terrible.

I'm about 75% done making a mod that completely changes the Breezehome house; It should be up in the housing section either tonight or tomorrow. It's a lot of work without CK unfortunately..

I will probably do multiple mods of houses, This one changes the walls/floor to be Riften styled, as well as creates two new rooms and adds Enchanting table + Blacksmith + Mannequins etc. I had to keep it fairly the same as the standard breezehome to comply with Companion/Family pathing. After I make this one I can probably take requests if people want their own .esp of a modded house. The Console thing works only so much, and unfortunately you can really screw up your .esm and your game in general if you do to much modifying in console.

Edit: Oh yah, and 10 bookcases + a ton of weapon racks.

I can probably make a room just full of weapon racks if I get that into it.

Edited by Shawkab