[W.I.P] Khajiit skooma den + brothel

Psientist

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of making a new model and texture for the new buildings, why not just add some new caves in that have a lived in feel to them? Think of Little Lamplight from fallout 3 and you'll know what I'm getting at.

It's because porting assets from other games, even games owned by the same company, is not allowed on the nexus because of the possible legal consequences.

I actually meant just looking at how Little Lamplight is layed out and go from there. Besides there isn't much point in porting over some wasteland architecture and glowing mushrooms is there?

Looks great! Something to consider if you set it in the hot springs (which is a GREAT idea btw) is mold. Some hand painted mold between bricks high up on pillars or walls would help immersion, since every stone built ruin in Slyrim has a moss problem it seems. It would be humid as heck I would think... ironic as Khajiit and Argonians don't get on. Hm.

/ponders

Not a 3D artist here, but AM a professional Africanist Historian, so let me try and think of north african influences along the sahelian belt between desert and jungle.

I'm not blasting your idea here, but why do the Khaajiit need an entirely new building for their brothel/gambling den?

How did they even get the materials for making it out of what I assume is sandstone?

I apologize.

With the finals over I finally got a little work done, will post tomorrow night when it (hopefully) looks less like Ikea-furniture :P

And for the cave-people: I'm doing this only because I want a reason to actually practice and learn some 3D modeling and texturizing and not just play around with the presets.

Edited by Psientist